16

Today, I would get to answer Saraya's challenge. I'm more than happy to do so, during the week of my absence she's been talking mad crap about me, and the other divas in the division. On top of answering Saraya, sometime tonight I plan on confronting my dad who still has been giving me the cold shoulder.

"So, want to hear an update?" Jon questions. I shrug.

"So, Joe got mad at me for saying something snippy to Galina, even though that's literally all she does with me." He starts.

"What has she said things about?" I ask him. He shrugs,

"She's mentioned my past, like I get that I went from dirt to one of the top guys in the WWE, I guess my past is something that people can't just look around." He explains, I give him a comforting smile and a small shoulder squeeze.

"I'm sorry," he shrugs, not accepting my pity.

"How have you and Randy been?" Jon asks,

"Great, why?"

"Have you see what Twitter is going nuts about?" Jon raises an eyebrow. I shake my head. I haven't been on Twitter at all this week. He wraps his arm around me in a brotherly manner.

"No, what?" I ask looking up at him.

"Us. They think you and I would be cute because of me helping you out." Jon says.

"Do we have a ship?" I ask. He laughs.

"Lawbrose." He responds.

"You serious?" I ask.

"That brings me to where I'm at now. Renee is pissed off about this. She thinks something might be happening to us." Jon says.

"An eventful week without me. I see." I say. Jon nods.

"Colby has been annoying me all week with that. Which might be pissing Renee off even more." Jon says.

"Well, I'd be glad to help you out, but do you think you could help me find a certain Viper?" I ask.

"The one right over there." He says pointing to Randy who walked into view. I smile.

"Thanks. I'll see you later." I say. He nods and smiles. I walk over to Randy and give him a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

"I've missed you so much." He says. I smile.

"Well, on the bright side guess who's one month is tomorrow." I say with a smile.

"That's right." He says with a smile.

"I've gotta get ready though, so I'll see you later." I say pecking his lips.

"Okay." He says as I walk into the makeup room to where Nattie is with Nikki.

"You two are so adorable." Nattie compliments. I smile.

"Thanks." I say.

"I mean majorly. Like you've really changed him." Nikki says. I smile even more.