19

I went to find Renee who was with Jon. They were talking with one another and seemed so happy. Renee handed me my bag and I thanked her. She nods. I walk to the locker room and put my bag in there. I decide to go to catering, but instead Joe walked over with Colby.

"Hey, can we talk?" They ask.

"I guess." I shrug.

"So what's up?" Colby asks.

"Going to get food." I state.

"Not anymore." They say pulling me to their locker room. I sit down on the couch.

"So, what's going on?" I ask.

"Jon told us something." Colby says. My phone starts ringing.

"One sec." I say answering. It's my cousin. 15 year old avid WWE fan. Jessie.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi! Sorry I haven't called sooner! When are you coming back to Tennessee?" She asks.

"Soon. I'm hoping." I say.

"Congratulations on winning! Do you think you and Dean will actually get together?" She asks.

"Um, maybe who knows. Can I call you back? I'm a little busy." I say.

"Yeah! It's fine." She says. I smile.

"Bye." I say before hanging up.

"We're not gonna make this awkward." Colby says.

"Okay?" I ask.

"You used to date Ana?" Joe asks. I shrug.

"Yeah." I mumble.

"That's why you were acting weird earlier." Joe says. I shrug.

"It's fine. We broke up. We've moved on. I think I can definitely say that we won't be dating again." I say.

"Did she dump you?" Colby asks. I nod. Even though we agreed on parted ways, she wanted the break up.

"Awe. I'm sorry." Joe says. I shrug.

"It's fine. I was moving to NXT. She was still in CZW." I say.

"How long did you guys date? Was it like a month, a few weeks?" Colby asks.

"Three years." I say. They look wide eyed.

"What are you doing with Randy then?" Joe asks.

"Well, I'm Bisexual so I pretty much date any gender." I say with an explanation.

"Are you over her?" Joe asks. I shrug.

"I thought I was. I mean not seeing her it didn't matter. Now I have seen her and its like I have no clue." I say being honest.

"Well, something that makes me feel great is breakup sex." Colby suggests.

"I'll keep that in mind." I say sarcastically.

"Seriously." Colby says.

"Who needs breakup sex when you have Randy sex?" I ask with a smirk.

"TMI. Go away." Joe says with a laugh. "I'll see you guys later. I've got a bone to pick with your teammate." I say standing up.

"Brother!" Joe corrects.

"Oh, another thing. We told Randy." Colby says.

"I officially hate Jon." I say walking out. I walk over to where Jon is. I smile even though I'm glaring.

"Hey." I say to him. He's still talking with Renee.

"Oh, hey sweetheart." He says sweetly doing the nicknames we typically do.