4

Hours after the most draining panel of my life was over with, we were now in the arena for Monday Night Raw.

"Hey, so isn't your birthday soon?" Saraya asks me, thinking up something in her head.

"March 28th." I answer.

"Wrestlemania. Crazy good day." Jon says, giving me a fist bump.

"Are you gonna have a Title match then?" She asks me. I shrug my shoulders. Kind of unsure as to what my path would be.

"I am tonight." I reply, hoping that'd be a good enough answer for the Glampire herself.

Good luck." She advises. We head to the locker room, then part ways to go and get ready for the show, I get my hair and makeup done, and then decide to get changed. Since I had a good amount of time before my match I had a bowl of fruits.

As I'm eating Bryan walks over to me. "Hey!" I chirp out. He smiles.

"You mid If I sit here? I wanna talk." He suggests. I nod my head. Allowing him to continue speaking.

"I saw your match with AJ." He starts.

"Thanks." I smile brightly.

"It wasn't entirely a compliment, AJ has been underestimating you, that's the angle. Overused, but not terrible. You always just look like you're holding back," He informs. I shrug. Unsure how to take the constructive criticism.

"Your submission is nice." He compliments. I smirk.

"Thank you." If a submission specialist enjoys my submission, then it means I'm doing something right.

"Well, I'll see you around, I've gotta make sure I'm ready for tonight." He excuses himself from my table and leaves catering.

"Hey!" Jon and Renee say as they sit at my now empty table.

"You busy after the show?" Jon asks.

"I mean, technically yes." I reply. He nods, but sighs lightly to himself.

"Saraya and I were gonna host poker night, and we were kindly inviting you." He informs.

"I've gotta get up early tomorrow," I tell him.

"Hey baby." Randy says as he sits down next to me and my small bowl of fruits.

"Cute, I'm lovin the new work. Keep it up love birds." Jon says as my dad walks by.

"Shut the fuck up!" I whisper loudly to him. But, it's already too late and he's already started looking at me.

"Hey Hailee, can we talk?" Dad asks me, even though it sounded more like a statement.

"Sure." I reply, getting up and walking down the corridor.

"What's going on?"

"With what?" I inquire, confusion lacing my voice.

"Randy, Joe, Jon and Colby." He informs. As if it were completely obvious.

"They're good guys!" I exclaim. Slightly annoyed at his poor efforts for me to stop hanging out with them.

"Randy's nickname is Legend Killer. Not for what he's done in the ring, but out of the ring to all these legends. I'm a legend and your a legends daughter. I'm afraid he might add you to the list of people he's used, and broken and hurt. I'm more worried about him than the Shield. The Shield aren't bad. They just aren't good. Hanging out with people like fellow divas, or John Cena, Bryan, Ron." He suggests.

"Dad. I understand your worried, but you can't pick all my friends. I promise I won't get hurt." I say.

"You say that, but you can't promise on that type of thing. That's like promising to win the lottery." He says. I sigh knowing he's right.

"I'll be careful. I can promise to that." I say. He nods and smiles. I walk back to the table and they all are sitting there.

"Hey, did you get in trouble for dating Randy?" Jon asks keeping a lower voice.

"We aren't dating." I say looking to Randy who nods.

"Well, what did he say?" Jon asks. I shrug.

"Just wishing me luck against AJ." I say lying. Jon nods and says;

"Well, I've gotta go. I've gotta find the rest of the Shield. Want to help Renee?" Renee nods and they leave.

"So, I could obviously tell you were lying." He says to me. I shrug.

"No. Not entirely." I say to him.

"Okay, what else did he say?" Randy asks.

"He told me you were bad news, he said you use people, and break them." I say.

"What did you say?" Randy asks still not commenting.

"I said that I promised I wouldn't get hurt. He told me I couldn't promise things like that and I promised that I'll be careful." I say to him.

"I don't want to be the rift caused between you and your father. I'll back off if you want." Randy says.

"That proves your a good guy. We're not dating there isn't anything going on between us that he needs to worry about." I say.

"Exactly." Randy says removing his arm from the chair.

"Randy, I did-" I start but he cuts me off.

"No, I get it. I understand. I've gotta go get ready for my match." Randy says to me before walking away. I sigh as more people sit down.

"Hey, what's wrong. You excited for our match?" April asks. I nod.

"Let me guess trouble with Randy?" Paige guesses.

"Your with Randy?" Nikki asks.

"No, not at all. That's probably what we were disagreeing about." I say with a shrug.

"Wait, enlighten us." Brie says. I fill them in on all the details with Randy and I from Monday night, a little bit from this morning and what just happened.

"Wait, I'm thinking the Viper has feelings for you." Summer says. I shrug and smirk.

"Just be careful. Jerry wasn't entirely wrong about using people." Summer says.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Randy and her dated." April informs. Her phone rings and her eyes light up.

"It's Phil." She says before getting up.

"Awe love." Nikki smiles.

"Okay, anyways. Randy and I didn't date for long, because he only dated me to get close to one of my friends who was good friends with Stephanie. He just wanted a title match." Summer says. That doesn't seem like Randy at all. Then again I've known him 2 days.

"So, Saraya told us your birthday is on Wrestlemania. You gonna party?" Nikki asks.

"Nah, not that I know of. If anything have breakfast with you guys." I shrug.

"That sounds so awesome. Who ya thinking?" Brie asks.

"No clue." I responded truthfully. I hadn't really met anyone and I hated making a big deal  of my birthday.

EDITED: APRIL 11,2018