12

I wake up next to Randy and Alanna, his arm sling around the both of us tightly. I look over and see Jon and Renee. Danielle spent the night with Milena.

"Hey, Hailee?" Jon whispers, careful not to wake up our counterparts.

"Yeah?" I reply in a hushed whisper as well.

"It's Wrestlemania." He whispers back in awe. Even though him and his fellow brothers of the Shield have previously competed in the show of shows, it still never really sinks in.

"I know." I say.

"You gonna cry?" He asks jokingly.

"No, don't plan on it." I whisper. He smiles. Randy tightens his grip around Alanna and I.

"Shhhh." Randy and Renee grumble out.

"Is Alanna still asleep?" I ask Randy. He hums out a response.

"Just because of her I will." I respond.

.

.

.

Randy parked close to the back entrance of the huge super dome. We took Alanna as we took pictures and signed things for the fans that got here super early. We get to security, and we get checked in and crossed off the list. Then we were able to go in. The moment I stepped foot inside the building, I let silence overcome my body. I need to soak in where we were, who all would be here, and I just can't wrap my head around just how huge of an event this is.

I place all my bags in my locker room, immediately going into hair and makeup before it'd get hectic. And, it'd be one thing off my plate. Once they finished my hair and makeup, I got my new ring gear for tonight. As I was putting it on, I broke one of the straps that happened to be supporting my boobs. I held it together as I walked to Sandra. Jon and Colby of course were there. She smiled at me politely.

"What's wrong?" She questions.

"The strap broke." I inform, moving my hand out the way. Jon and Colby smirk to themselves.

"We should have fixed it! I told you." One of the girls says,

"It was fine then." Another girl replies.

"Well, the thing is I won't recommend wearing that then." She suggests.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask.

"Because its where we work." Jon responds.

"Colby, her eyes are up there." Jon whispers.

"I could hear that." I say as she hands me something else. A bralet that was blue and was outlined in black. I thanked her and put that on instead. It fit perfectly. I thanked her and went to Randy's locker room that was not too far from mine. I knocked and Joe answered.

"We don't want any cookies." He says letting me in.

"Well then."

"Where's Randy?" I ask.

"Went to see Mark really quick." Joe responds.

"So its just the two of us?" I ask.

"Yeah." Joe says.

"Fun." I say as Jon and Colby walk in. They smile at me and we start making small talk. Randy walks in with a shirt.

"Hey, look what I've got." He says showing the shirt. Its my shirt! An Alexis Lawler shirt. I fell in love with it. That's when tears started to come as he opened his arms. I went in as he gave me hug.

"Think about it this way. Now that you've cried once it keeps on happening." Jon says, trying to make me feel better.

"You should go find April. I mean it is her first Wrestlemania as well." Colby suggests.