35

I am anxiously waiting to just go out there and get this over with. I mean I am wearing a dress, looking all professional. I wasn't wrestling tonight. A producer comes over and tells me head to the gorilla. I go there and Colby ignores me because Leighla was there. He kisses her on the lips before going to me. He grabs my hand as music hits and we walk out together. We get in the ring Colby assisting me. Michael was already there. We stood up and as Michael went to speak Colby and I cut him off.

"We don't need you here." I say.

"I'm conducting this interview." He says.

"Not anymore!" Colby says.

"I am." I say with a smirk as we kick him out the ring.

We spend our time and and when the Shields music hits I step out the ring as Colby says "I've got this." I nod and when I get out it happened in a blur. The Shield came out, the Wyatt's came out and John came out. We then went into the back. Randy requests to face time me. I accept and he smiles.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hi. I saw you guys. You did great." He says.

"Thanks. Now, where's the birthday girl?" I ask.

"She is right here invested in the divas match." Randy says showing her.

"She wanna be one?" I ask.

"I want to be like daddy." She says hugging him.

"Wait like 5 minutes. I will be back I promise." I say.

"Okay." He says as I put my phone down by my jacket as I set it in the gorilla. The match was already underway with Victoria and Saraya. I grabbed my microphone and my music hit.

"Hey Paige!" I say walking out still in my dress. She gets rolled up but she kicks out.

"Sorry to come out the most inopportune time." I apologize. She tries to go back and she pins Victoria, and I don't stop her. She wins and rushes out the ring to where I am as Victoria dismantles her partner.

"While crazy is in the ring. I think you'll be happy to know that at Money in the Bank you have a match. Against me." I inform before sauntering to the back. I grab my phone and jacket and answer.

"And I'm back." I say.

"Why'd you make try to make Paige loose?" Alanna asks.

"Because. No one likes Paige." I say before getting cut off.

"Everyone loves Paige." She says from behind me. I chuckle.

"Okay, anyways. I'll call back in maybe 30 minutes." I say.

"Okay. Bye I love you." Randy says.

"I love you both." I say before hanging up. I hopped in the shower and changed into a 'Sweatpants. Hair Tied. Chillin with no makeup on' I was a huge Drake fan. I listened to rap and a bit of rock when I was with Randy, but I preferred rap. I was wearing forest green pants, and black high heel combat boots. I decided to head to catering before I went to call Randy again. I grabbed food and Ana walked over.

"Hey." She says. I nod in her direction.

"You okay?" She asks.

"I'm fine." I state. She shakes her head.

"No you aren't. I know you better than that. What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing!" I state.

"Well, do you want to come out with me for dinner?" She asks.

"I have nothing better to do." I say with a shrug.

"Okay, I don't have a match, so you wanna go out now?" She asks.

"I guess." I say. I really didn't want to be alone, but I didn't want to be with her.

"Okay. I'll meet you back here." She says. I nod standing up. She went one way and I went another. I grabbed my bags taking my time not running into her, but running into Jon and Joe with Galina.

"Hey." I chirp.

"You excited?" Joe asks.

"For?" I ask.

"Your date." Jon says.

"Randy isn't here." I say.

"You're lucky your pretty." Joe says. Galina hits him lightly.

"He means your date with Ana." Jon says. I chuckle.

"Oh yeah. Super excited." I say sarcastically.

"You should be." Joe says to me.

"You can't possibly think that this is okay." I say.

"I do. I say dump Randy. Team Ana." Joe says.

"Eh, I don't know. I'm Team Randy." Jon says.

"So she thinks this is a date?" I ask.

"Yeah. She told us about it." Galina says. I roll my eyes.

"Can't wait to tell Randy how my date went." I say with a smirk.

"You ready?" Ana asks.

"Yeah. I guess." I say to her. She smiles widely. We head out and get into my car. We get to a restaurant and order.

"So, how's this storyline?" She asks. I shrug.

"Good." I mumble.

"You expecting to be divas champ?" She asks.

"Not really." I say.

"Stop." She says to me.

"For?" I ask.

"Making this awkward." She responds.

"Usually unless you say it's awkward it's not that awkward." I tell her.

"I still love you." She blurts a few minutes later.

"What?" I ask clearly confused.

"I'm still head over heels in love with you." She says. I open my mouth, but close it.

"Say something." She pleads. I shake my head.

"What do you want me to say. At first when you came back I had feelings for you. I was with Randy. I ignored those feelings and I loved that I did so." I say to her. She sighs.

"You feel nothing?" She asks. I shake my head.

"Now. I think it's best if I leave." I say standing up. She slightly nods and I get up holding back tears. When I get in the car I call Randy. I need to hear his voice.

"Hey." He said smiling at me.

"Hi." I say just bursting into tears.

"What's wrong?" He asks getting up.

"I miss you. Things have gone poorly tonight." I say after a few moments.

"I miss you too. Tomorrow. Now, what's wrong?" He asks.

"Ana still loves me." I say gaining composure.

"What's wrong with that?" He asks. I glare. For him being my boyfriend and being anti anyone loving me he sure enjoyed this.

"It took me so long to move on from her, and now that I have its just...hard to explain." I say to him.

"Listen. You don't have to try and explain it to me. I also have my flight boarding at 1. Be there a little after 3." He informs.

"Thank you. For just being here." I say with a small smile as I pull out of the parking lot.

"I'd do anything for you." He says.

"I love you."

EDITED: April 15, 2018