66

I walked out to my music and smiled and posed at the stage. I continued walking hitting hands with fans. I stepped in the ring and Nikki's music hit as she walked out all alone like she said. "I don't see why I have to compete tonight. Why don't you just go into the back with your tail tucked in between your legs. Know what while your back there go tell Randy to keep-" I cut her off. "No." I say. "Excuse me?" She asks. "No. I'm not doing that. You hate me because Randy RKO'd John. I just hate you because your a fake, scandalous bitch." I say before throwing my microphone down and punching her and tackling her to the ground. The ref pulled me off of her and I put my hands up in the air. Once I was in the corner he went to check on Nikki. Nikki noded to still having the match start. He waited till she got up and rang the bell. I stayed on the attack and within 2 minutes I hit her with an RKO. I went to cover her, but got pulled out the ring. Then hit with a scissors kick. Signaling for the bell. I endured that beating then went to the back as the Bella's celebrated. I knew that I wouldn't win, but God. She couldn't kick out. I walked pass Randy getting ready for his match. I wasn't gonna interrupt him. That wasn't on my agenda. I went and got changed and saw a bruise forming on my other eye, so I went to the trainer and got some ice before going to Eric, who was still with Paige and AJ. We only had two cameras during live events. One at the stage and another set at one of the ring posts. It was only streamed. It wasn't saved. That meant every TV in the arena has this on. "Another Black eye. Hmm. How fun." Eric says. I shrug. "But with makeup you can't see it." Paige says. "That's true." April says. "So, I need video ideas. Do you have any?" I ask. "Have Twitter rule your day." Paige suggests. "Your wrestling story. You really don't talk about that." April says. I shrug. "Yeah, I guess. People suggest it." I say. She chuckles. "I never have time to actually film." I say. "So, after Wrestlemania what are you doing?" April asks Paige. "I'm actually laying it low, while Hailee plays mindgames." She says. "What kinda mind games?" "I'm supposed to be setting up rough times for John and Nikki. Making it seem like John's dumping her. Getting very out of hand, but instead of getting a title shot I get a divas revolution." I say. Paige laughs. "The was they did it was Stephanie organized three teams, and Hailee gets pissed Stephanie forgets about her. That's when she introduces Ana and Nattie." Paige says. I shrug.