43

Raw was over. I stood up and Prince smirked at me before asking.

"Do you think I have a shot with Pam?" I laughed a little. He seemed so nervous. It wasn't anything to worry about.

"I have no clue. Maybe." I say after I see the look on Prince's face change. I hadn't seen them together to determine that, but that wasn't the answer he was looking for.

"Are you just saying that?" He asks.

"No. I promise you that." I say to him.

"Just try and hang out with her. You'll be fine." I say to him. He nods and walks away then who I register as Saraya's boyfriend walks over.

"Hey. Have you seen Saraya?" He asks me.

"I have no clue where she's at. Maybe in the locker room." I say with a small shrug.

"Oh, can you tell her I'm looking for her?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah. No problem." I say. He nods.

"Thanks." He says with a smile before walking away. I start looking for Saraya. Then my phone vibrates. A mention on Twitter.

@RealPaigeWWE: Awkward moment you catch @RealAlexisLawlerWWE flirting with your boyfriend.

I being me. Decide to respond.

@RealAlexisLawlerWWE: Didn't know saying hey was considered flirting...? Sorry love, I've got Sethie

She answers me.

@RealPaigeWWE: You'll learn what's coming to you on Smackdown

I read the tweet and think. I have no clue who I'm tag teaming with! It wasn't decided yet.

@RealAlexisLawlerWWE: or maybe,, you'll learn not to mess with me, and what's mine 😉

@RealPaigeWWE: Doubt you even have a partner for this big tag match

@RealAlexisLawlerWWE: sorry, crumpet. That's classified. #PaigevsAlexis2k14

She never answered, so I was done with her. She wanted to be the victim and it's not happening. I decide to go ask Mark. I need to know who I'm teaming with. I found him talking to April. I walked over and smiled sweetly at April. She returned one before walking away.

"Who am I tagging with?" I ask.

"Um, no clue yet. Maybe someone like Natalya." He shrugs. I nod. I walk away. Natalya. Not bad. I went to the divas locker room, but was approached by my dad.

"Hey, can we go out for breakfast tomorrow? I want to talk." He says.

"Yeah. Sure no problem." I say. He smiles.

"Thanks." He leaves as Mark returns.

"So, I was talking with the producers of total divas and they are taking you off and replacing you with Danielle." He says with a shrug. I nod.

"Okay, I guess." I say. I tried to make it seem like I wasn't too excited. He nods and walks away. I had been accustomed to the cameras, but I wasn't liking being on the show anymore. I went to the locker room and grabbed my bags. I left alone. I didn't want to be seen with anyone or anything like that right now. I drove to the hotel and went into my room, which I was now with Randy for now. I decided to just sit on the couch watching TV.

.

.

.

I am getting dressed. I decided on wearing a pair of joggers and I couldn't find my shirt, so I had to go back in the area where my suitcase was. I walked to get it and apparently Jon was now in here.

"Oh, Randy didn't know you had a little show." He remarked with a smirk.

"Not the first time you've seen that." I say referring to my nip-slip. I grab my shirt, put it on and grab my shoes.

"I'll see you guys later." I say grabbing the keys.

"See yah." Randy says kissing me on the head. I head down to the parking garage and get into the car going to the restaurant. When I walk in my dad is already there with this woman. I greet them with a smile.

"Hey." I say.

"Oh, hi." My dad says as the woman just looks at me.

"Who's this?" I ask right off the bat.

"This is Evelyn." He says with a smile.

"And who is Evelyn?" I ask.

"I'm his girlfriend." She says butting in. I smile at her. It might have been fake, but she didn't need to know that.

"And I'm his daughter." I respond.

"Hailee." He scolds.

"What. I'm being friendly." I say with a small shrug. There is something about her that rubs me the wrong way. Whether it be the fake smile, or the fact she looks like she's trying too hard. I don't like her already.

"Sure you are." She mutters under her breath.

"What do you think of her? A. She's great. B. She's perfect?" He jokes.

"How about C." I suggest. The look on my dad's face was confused and a bit hurt. I didn't care though.

"None of the above. Listen I'm sorry to leave, but I've got stuff to do." I say.

"You have no right to leave." My dad says to me.

"And why not?" I ask.

"Let her leave." Evelyn mumbles.

"Because. This is what happened with Orton. You leaving is just you being a hypocrite." He says.

"Guess I'm a hypocrite." I say with a small shrug before leaving. I don't care if I was a hypocrite. My dad is too good for that type of woman. I got to the car and went back to the hotel. I felt bad for standing up my dad, but I was glad I left Evelyn. I walked in my room and Jon was in the process of leaving. I sat on the bed and sighed as the door closed.

"Why are you back so early?" Randy asks me.

"Because I'm done." I say as Randy comes and sits next to me.

"Why?" He asks.

"He has a girlfriend." I say with a sigh.

"What's so bad about that?" He asks with a laugh.

"She's just...ew." I say. He laughs a bit.

"But, isn't that what happened with us? How'd you feel?" He asks.

"Thanks therapist." I say sarcastically. He sighs knowing I'm not budging.

"I saw your video you posted." He says. I smile.

"A little way of giving back." I say. He smirks.

"Very thoughtful of you." He says.

"I try." I say with a laugh.

"Which means you'd be pretty excited for charity events." He says. I nod.

"Nothing better than giving back. The videos I'm not really giving back, but I'm kinda just saying that I appreciate everything sent in, and anything that they do." I say.

edited: april 17, 2018