32

I went up to Nikki's room and knocked. She opened the door and Nattie was in there.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey. We still going out?" I ask. She nods.

"Yeah." She says grabbing her purse. We go to my car, hop in and go into Starbucks. We order and sit at the table.

"So, how was cross fit?" She asks. I shrug.

"Not bad, just not good." I respond.

"What's up with you and Saraya?" She asks.

"I honestly have no clue. I know Saraya voices her opinion like it or lump it. I didn't expect her to be so honest and say that." I say. I pause before getting our drinks and sitting back.

"How's Brie?" I ask.

"She's really really good. She's getting everything ready between her and Bryan."

"What about you and John. I mean how's he doing?" I ask.

"Well, it's hard. We are perfect for one another. Meant to be. There is the obstacle of not seeing eye to eye, but other than that it's perfect. How are you and Randy? Is he being good?" She asks.

"Well, I don't know if I told you what happened on Payback, but he kinda brushed me off after his match. I was like know what he needs time, just do whatever. I let him go do whatever then when I was interviewing them Randy didn't even glance at me twice. It's like sometimes he can treat me like dirt without even knowing he's doing it and other times it's like I'm a princess. Like I'm the only person in the world." I say with a small shrug.

"It's probably because that's his first instinct. Romance is 2nd nature to him. He loves you. You can tell." She says.

"Now. Let's forget about guys. Who needs em." I say with a small laugh. She nods.

"Sorry, I have to steer the conversation on boys again. You and Colby?" She asks.

"What about him?" I ask.

"What's up with that? Like are you friends with Benefits? Does he like you? What?" She asks.

"Honestly I'm pissed with Colby." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Who cares." I say not wanting to start with that drama.

"Well I have a meeting with a modeling agency tomorrow and I was gonna have Brie join, but she won't be there. Do you want to come?" She asks.

"Sounds awesome. What time?" I ask.

"11. We have to be there by 10:30 though if we want to show that I can really be a contender for this. I have to show myself off, but keep it classy. I expect you too as well." She says.

"Not a problem." I say with a shrug.

"You are the best. I feel lost without Brie by my side." She says.

"Have you met the twins that are 'taking your place'?" I ask.

"No. I wish! We are supposed to soon." She says.

"They are coming by today, or Monday to come and say hello." I recall.

"I hope they are super nice." She says as we get up.

"Me too. If not than I want nothing to do with them." I say. She smiles as we leave and start walking back to my car.

"I saw you try to hit the Rack Attack in your match." She says.

"I just needed to win." I say with a smile. She nods and we get to the hotel going different ways. I got up to my room and Randy was there just about to knock.