6

"Hello?" I say drowsily, someone calling me had woken me up.

"Sorry to wake you. We've just. Gotten two storyline ideas. We want to see what you think about it." Mark says.

"Let's hear em." I reply.

"The first one takes more of an AJ Lee approach. A storyline. A love storyline. A love triangle. We haven't thought of who it would be, yet." He says.

"Or?" I ask wanting to get a feel for both options.

"You and April continue the feud, and it ends when one of you joins the Shield." He says.

"Give me a few days? That way I can discuss this with April, and if you figure out who you'd be considering for the love triangle could you tell one of us." I ask.

"Will do." He says.

"Okay, bye." I say before hanging up. I wasn't comfortable with love storylines, but I wasn't gonna reject it when it was April's thing.

"Hey Girlie." Saraya says walking into the room.

"Hey, where were you?" I ask.

"Out to breakfast with the Total Divas." She says. I nod.

"Let's go out today. Let's hang out. Party." She says.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask.

"Well, since you asked. There is a cat café down the street that I really want to go to. Nattie canceled. Please come. We could go out for mani-pedis after." She says. I shrug.

"Why not." I say. She smiles.

"Yay!" She exclaims. I get up and grab some clothes, showering then getting dressed. I was wearing a plaid skirt, a white tank top tucked into my skirt, a leather jacket and a pair of black oxfords. I grabbed my purse and we left.

"You look adorable." Randy says walking onto the elevator with us.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

"Where you ladies headed?" Randy asks.

"To a café then getting our nails done." Paige answers. He nods.

"Awesome." He says. We nod as the doors finally open. All three of us walk out. Paige and I going a separate way than Randy. We drive to the café and Jon face times me. I answer as we walk in.

"Hey Jon." Saraya says from behind me. He smiles.

"So, I'm bored. What are you guys up to?" He asks.

"We are at a cat café. It legit smells like fish and cat piss." I say. He laughs.

"Where are the others?" Saraya asks as we sit down having many cats sitting by us.

"Colby went to go see Nicole, and Joe was downstairs grabbing coffee." He says as the door opens.

"Yay, coffee." Jon says turning to see Renee.

"Oh, well that works too." He says.

"There is like no one in here." Saraya says.

"Cuz they can smell this place from across the street and fled." I say.

Jon gives Renee a kiss and Saraya says "If you guys want to join, or even Renee. After this were getting our nails done." She smiles.

"We're good. I was thinking about going to the gym." Renee says.

"I'll pass. This six pack will be fine if we're lazy for a day." Jon says.

"You have a six pack?" Saraya and I laugh.

"I'm offended." Jon says.

"You're like a girl with keeping your shirt." Saraya says with a laugh.

"No, its Joe. How many times have you seen him shirtless?" Jon asks.

"Once." Saraya says.

"What were you two doing?" Jon asks.

"He was asking me how bad the lashes from the chair were. A while back." Saraya says.

"Well, what are you doing tonight?" Jon asks.

"On Smackdown or after?" I ask.

"After." He says sarcastically.

"On Smackdown." He says.

"Oh, funny story. I haven't told April yet, but we were offered 2 storylines to follow up the current one. Which kinda ends on Wrestlemania. The first was a love triangle. Mark said he didn't know who they were considering yet. The other was continue what's going on, but it ends when one of us joins the Shield. Which knowing April's character would sprout into a love story." I say.

"Well, as much as we love you ladies not sure adding a lady to the hounds, a houndress if you will is what we want." Jon says.

"That's the think sweetheart. It's up to April and I." I say sweetly. Saraya and Renee laugh.

"Pulling pages out of my book. I'll start doing the same for you." He says. I smirk.

"You can't read my book." I say.

"Well played, Lawler." He says. A cat comes over and sits on me then going to sit on Saraya.

"How are you still there?" Renee asks laughing.

"Well, I actually find it cute." Saraya says with a smile.

"Except a ton of people came in so I'm done." She says.

"We will call you later." I say. He nods and hangs up. We leave and head to the nail salon.

"They are so cute together." I say with a smile.

"You know who else is cute together?" She asks as we get our color and are sat down.

"Oh, yeah. Who?" I ask.

"You and Randy. Don't deny it." Saraya says with a smirk.

"I don't think he feels the same way. Like I know we've kissed and all that jazz. I just don't think one he's looking for a lady, and two he even likes me enough to consider it." I say denying. Randy sends different signs that confuses me so much.

"My goal, is to get you two together." She says.

"How about this. I'll ask him on a date. He's gonna say no, and we can move on with life." I say.

"Do you like him is the real question?" She asks.

"Honestly yeah. He's different than the guys I've dated, but maybe different is better." I say with a shrug.

"That's cute. Maybe tell Randy how your feeling about this. I'm sure he feels the same. Don't over complicate things." She says.

"That's all I know how to do." I say.

"Okay, well. Hall of fame. You got a dress; or a date?" She asks.

"No. I don't." I say.

"Well Randy is your date. Dress, I don't know what to wear." She says.

"Figure it out later." I say with a shrug

EDITED: APRIl 14,2018