47

"Get dressed. We're going to eat." Randy says standing up. "Where are we going?" I ask. "It's a surprise." He says with a smirk. I shrug and get up moving Randy slightly in the process. I get changed in a dress and as I bend down to pick up my pants he whistles. I blush a bit. I get up and take off my glasses, fix my makeup, put on the necklace Randy gave me and the ring I got from dad. He stood up and grabbed my hand. He led me out the house and to the car. We drove up to this parking lot in front of a restaurant. I hadn't ever heard of. We walked in hand in hand and got seated. The waitress came out with half her chest showing, and she flashed a flirtatious smile at Randy. "Hey guys. My name is Kim. I'll be serving you today. What can I start you off with to drink?" She says mostly to him. I get a small pang of jealousy. "Um, I'll have a sprite." I say. "And I'll have water." He says finally looking up. I'm already regretting coming out to dinner with him. She leaves and I just look around. "So, we've been dating 8 months. And I've been thinking about two things." He says. "Shoot." I say with a smile. "I want you to move in with me." He says. Maybe tonight isn't as bad as thought afterall. I smile wide. "I'll take that as a yes by the giant smile on your face." He says. I nod. "Next is I was wondering if you want to meet my siblings. They have been dying to meet you." He says. "If you meet my family then sure. You've only met my dad." I say. He smiles. "You've got yourself a deal." He says. Kim comes back and we order. Then she leaves. "So, I'm assuming I'm moving to St. Louis?" I ask. "No, it's a group decision for this. I don't want you to feel like you have no choice. You want to stay here, I'll try to compromise. Some where in the middle." He says. "I love you." I say with a smile. "I love you too." He says. "So, I've been thinking." I start but he stops me. "Those are never good words." I laugh a little. "This time it's good. I was thinking about getting a teaching degree. That way when I can't wrestle anymore or if I don't like Wrestling anymore. I have something to fall back on." I say. "You want to be a teacher?" He asks surprised. I nod. He smiled. "That's a great idea." He says. "My issue is when would I have the time to get my license?" I ask. "I don't know, but I know that you can do it." He says encouragingly while rubbing circles with his thumb on my hand. "Thanks. It means a lot to have you support." I say to him. "That's all you'll get from me." He says. I'm so lucky to have this guy. I don't know what I'd do without him.
A small chapter. Nothing major.