37

I was about in the gorilla and my writer said "So, change in plans. Your gonna lose tonight." I nod pretending to be cool with it. I wasn't as my music hit. Besides the fact I would now lose today I walked to the ring having no one! I wasn't gonna complain...oh wait I was! Colby got someone to join him and the least he could do as my on-screen boyfriend was accompany me to the ring! My blood was boiling. Saraya's music hit and I stared at her as she entered the ring. She smiled as we did champion and challenger. The bell rang and I went straight into defeat and decimate mode. I went up to the top rope with Saraya up there with me and we went down the same time falling on one another. The way we landed both our shoulders were down as the referee counted to three. When the three count happened Saraya rolled off of me. I looked up in confusion. What did that mean for me. Did I get another shot or was this it?

The ref and the ring announcer talked for a moment before she says "Both opponents shoulders were down for the 3 count resulting in a double pin. Meaning still you're divas champion Paige." I immediately rolled out of the ring. I walked into the back and went to the locker room, but didn't get that far.

"Alexis. How are you feeling about that loss suffered?" Renee asks. I smile falsely at her.

"Loss. No no no. That was a draw. I'm not insulting your intelligence Renee. I like to think we're friends. That's the issue though. People are stupid. They don't understand that this draw proves that I'm good enough to beat the divas champion." I say before turning on my heel and walking away. I shower quickly and get changed. The actual money in the Bank match was starting. I didn't have to go out there. Colby was winning and I had no purpose to be here.

"Hey." Randy said snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled brightly at him.

"Hey." I say back.

"What happened to you winning?" He asks wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

"A few minutes before the match I was told I wasn't winning." I say with a sigh.

"I was told I wasn't either. John is." He says to me looking down.

"One day you should wear my kick pads as good luck." I suggest.

"Then you have to wear my trunks." He suggests.

"That's actually not too bad." I say with a smile. "So, if one of us gets hurt. This is what we will do." He says.

"Sounds good." I respond. He smiles.

"Sounds like a plan." I say.

"How are your ribs?" He asks tapping them lightly. I smiled up at him. Not because they felt great, they hurt still. I was smiling because he was so thoughtful of me.

"They are great. I'm fine." I say lying.

"Good." He says smiling at me. He puts his hands in my back pockets bringing me closer.

"Hello?" I whisper making him chuckle.

"If I find out your ribs hurt I'm coming for you." He whispers into my ear as my phone buzzes. He takes my phone out of my pocket and hands it to me letting me see who it is. Roddy. I haven't talked to him in ages!

To Hailee
From Roddy
Good match mini Roddy.

I smile at the screen.

To Roddy
From Hailee
Thanks, wish I could've
won though

To Hailee
From Roddy
Me too!

To Roddy
From Hailee
I was supposed to win,
got changed last minute.
What can ya do 🤷🏽‍♀️

To Hailee
From Roddy
At least you're optimistic.
Soon

"Hey, hello. I'm here too." Randy says to me before I get too consumed in my phone.

"I know." I say as AJ texts me.

To Hailee
From April
Can't wait to see
you guys soon

I smile. I couldn't either. I wonder when soon was though.

"And your new Mr. Money in the Bank. Seth Rollins." Randy says to me as Colby's theme played faintly.

"Daddy!" I hear a little girl say. I look and see Alanna running over to Randy. I move out the way as he drops to her level. I smile at the sight of them. Then Bob, Randy's father walks over.

"Truly a moving moment." I say to him. He smiles.

"It's adorable." He says. I nod slightly as Randy stands up with his daughter in his arms whose holding on for dear life.

"There's my princess." He says to Alanna.

"Hey Dad." He says to Bob.

"I didn't realize you two were still together." Bob says.

"Why'd you think that?" I ask.

"Randy never said a word about you." He responds as Randy pretends he doesn't know what he's talking about.

"Oh, that's fine." I say with a small shrug. It bothered me that I was nothing when his family was around.

"You sure?" Randy asks. I nod and force a small smile.

"I've actually gotta avoid a few-" I get cut off mid sentence by Nikki.

"Hey. Hailee." She says with Brie, Hailey and Kailey.

"Oh, twins." Is all I say.

"Can we talk?" Brie asks. I shrug. I go over with the twins.

"What's up?" I ask.

"We were thinking about this storyline, and I don't want to get pinned by Nikki." Brie says.

"I don't want to get pinned by Brie." Nikki shoots back.

"Which means?" I ask.

"We want you to get pinned by Nikki." Brie says. I know it's easiest if I say sure.

"Fine. Sure whatever." I state.

"Thank you!" Brie exclaims throwing her arms around me. She releases me and I go back to Randy.

"Oh, also we have a lunch in at 9 tomorrow morning." Brie reminds me. I nod and turn to face them.

"What'd you say to them?" Randy asks with a smirk.

"Ah stupid stuff." I say with a shrug. Then I feel a rush of pain go through my ribs as I grip them tightly. Randy noticed and gives me a strange look. I smile a little standing up straight.

.

.

.

I walk into the trainers room where Randy was. He was getting prepped for staples as he motioned for me to come over. I go over and hold his hand.

"You okay?" I ask. He smiles showing his teeth.

"Where's Alanna and Bob?" I ask.

"Alanna doesn't like when I'm injured so she stays behind." Randy says as they finish. Randy washes his head and we leave the trainers room. Waiting outside is Alanna and Bob.

"Daddy!" She smiles giving him a big hug as he picks her up. I smile at the familiar sight.

EDITED: April 16, 2018