23

I walk into the arena still wearing my aviators, but now in a white lace dress, brown booties, no makeup, a small blue bag, and I was seriously hoping I didn't have to do anything tonight. I luckily took a 2 hour nap, but that wasn't enough. I walk to Marks office.

"Hey Hailee. How are you feeling?" He asks looking at the cameras for a moment before going back to looking at me.

"I'm okay, long night." I say. He nods.

"Understandable. We want to give you just a chance to say everything tonight in an interview with Michael. For our weekly Wednesday interview. Then we want to give you till Extreme Rules off  I want you to put family first, but its hard seeing as this match is already booked." He says. I nod.

"Okay, great. Thank you." I say with a smile. He nods. I get up and leave putting the sunglasses up on the top of my head it being too dark to wear them now. I went to where Randy was and had the cameras in toe. I walked over and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"How are you feeling?" He asks sitting on the crate.

"Tired. Scratch that beyond exhausted." I say to him. He nods.

"You got off at least?" He asks. I shrug.

"Not till tomorrow. I just want to head to Florida and spend time back in developmental." I say honestly.

"Are you thinking of staying there?" He asks.

"No, but I miss it. There was so much stuff we did. It was like we truly had become a family. We trained, traveled, set up everything. My favorite part would be learning who got to compete for the night, as we all sit around the ring we had recently finished building." I say.

"Ya know most people would hate developmental because of how hard it was seeing everyone go up before you, and how you never really got a shot." Randy replies.

"Well, I was down there for 5 years. I watched tons of people get pulled up before me, and I was given a few shots to be number one contender, but I always came up a little bit short. Then I finally got up here. Now look at your girl." I say as he kisses the top of my head.

I smile as he says "A strong, independent, beautiful, powerful champion."

"Awe." I say. He smiles.

"Do you have anything planned for tonight?" I ask.

"Nope. They said I might be in a dark match though." Randy says.

"Against?" I ask.

"Mike." He responds. I nod.

"How was last night? Sorry I couldn't take you." Randy asks. I shrug.

"It was harder this time. The last time was days later, so I could prepare myself, and he wasn't as bad. It makes me think I might need to go back to Tennessee." I say starting to rant. Then Randy presses a firm miss to my lips.

"You just wanted me to shut up." I say playfully. He smiles.

"Maybe." He says. My phone buzzes and I check the message from Pam.

To Hailee
From Pam
People are trying to get
#givebayleyachance to
trend!!! so excited!!

To Pam
From Hailee
Awe, congrats! I'll be happy
to give you a chance anyday

To Hailee
From Pam
I'm still down in NXT, they
said I did phenomenal,
but not good enough to
be on the main roster yet

"Ya know what we should do?" He asks.