21

I headed to my bags and got dressed in a white lace blouse, dark blue skinny jeans, brown riding boots, my hair wavy with a maroon lipstick and warm eye makeup. I put all my clothes away along with makeup. I take my stuff to where Saraya is talking to Ana.

"So, I've invited Ana, and the Bella's. If that's cool." Saraya says with a smile. I shrug. From weird to even more awkward.

"Okay, Bella's should be here in a few." Ana says with a smile. I nod. Colby walks over to me with Jon. I smile.

"Hey, what are you two up to?" I ask.

"Here to cordially invite you to a date with the Shield. No backing out." Colby says.

"Well, your date with the Shield can wait till tomorrow...right?" I ask with a smile.

"I guess we could." Jon mumbles.

"Yeah, so what you got going on tonight?" Colby asks winking at Ana.

"Dude." I say.

"What? Just asking." He says. Then the Bella's come into sight.

"Yeah, I'll um...see yah." Colby says walking away trying to pull Jon.

"See yah. Sorry about him. You know how he gets." Jon says before walking away.

"You guys ready to go?" Nikki asks. We nod. We get in the van and put our stuff in there. We head to get something to eat quick and simple. We decided to get this place that sells vegan foods and vegetarian foods. We thought why not. It was no ones cheat day. We walked in and got our orders. I ordered a veggie burger, Brie ordered a salad, Saraya and Nikki got veggie tacos, and Ana got what I knew she would get. She always voted it her favorite when we went anywhere. Chili. It might have been vegetarian chilli but it was still chilli. We sat at our booth and waited making small talk.

Then when our food came Saraya asks "So, how you liking WWE? Did you have any familiar faces Ana?" Ana smiles.

"Yeah. It's everything I've imagined it to be and I knew pretty much Hailee." She says winking at me. I look down at my food.

"You seem embarrassed because of that." Brie points out. "Did you guys know I'm joining Total Divas?" I ask taking the topic off Ana and I.

"Woah, congrats. Now we can see that relationship with you and Randy." Nikki says with a laugh.

"Yeah, it'd be better if my dad approved." I say.

"What?" Saraya says shocked.

"I haven't liked anyone like this in a while, and I just can't believe he doesn't think that Randy is a good guy, or more importantly, he just can't be happy for me." I say with a sigh.

"Well, maybe he shouldn't be so quick to judge. He was happy when you came home with all sorts of people." Ana says with a smile.

"Ana?" I warn. She hums a response.

"That was me actually loving someone. Now it's more of a strong liking." I state.

"Did we miss something?" Brie and Nikki ask.

"You didn't tell them?" Ana asks.

"You want to tell the whole story?" I ask sounding more like a statement.

"Well, actually I like the little major secret your keeping." She says. I glare.

"Well, if you insist. Hailee and I used to date." She says with a pause waiting for some sort of reaction, but it never happened so she continued.

"For three years or so." She says.

"Why didn't you guys tell us?" Paige asks immediately.

"It's something I like to keep as a secret. It's something people find hard to like about me." I state.

"Be happy. You are just being you." Brie says putting a hand ontop of mine.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

"What about you?" Nikki asks Ana.

"What do you mean?" Ana asks confused.

"Like sexuality, relationship. Anything." Saraya suggests.

"Well, first off. I'm gay." She states with a smile. I smile at her as she grips my hand under the table. She looked like she had all the confidence in the world, but she was afraid to come out of the closet on her first night.

"Awe." Nikki mumbled.

"Now back to you and Randy." Ana said steering the conversation away from her and letting go of my hand quickly.

"I think I'm gonna talk with my dad. It's been a month now." I say.

"I say sit him down at breakfast and force him to talk with you and Randy like adults." Saraya says. I shrug.

"I mean I guess. I've been sorta avoiding Randy since he found out that I dated Ana. Stupid Jon." I muttered.

"What did Jon do?" Ana asks interested.

"He decided to tell Joe and Colby that I was bisexual for one and dated Ana after I dodged Joe's questions. I already told Randy that I had a past with women, but not specifically who. Then Colby and Joe told Randy." I say.

Nikki laughs. "Sounds like a soap opera." She says.

"So, how is life no longer with Shield guys?" Saraya asks.

"Well, John treats me like an absolute princess. I love it." Nikki exclaimed excitedly.

"Bryan is just perfect. I couldn't think of a sweeter guy." Brie says her eyes lighting up.

"What exactly happened?" I ask confused.

"Joe dumped me not seeing a future and also having feelings for his ex girlfriend. Then Nikki dumped Colby." Brie says.

"Hold up sis. Not because of you. Because he lacked something. As much as I loved Colby something wasn't right." Nikki says.

"So, anyways. Us Total Divas need to head on the road or its gonna be a tough night for us." Saraya says as we finish eating.

"I can drive if you want." I suggest. I honestly loved driving to the next city. They let me drive and I set up the GPS. We then headed out. Then my phone buzzed indicating a text. I handed it to Saraya.

"It's from Randy." She states.

"What's he want?" I ask. She pauses for a moment to read it.

"Um, nothing really." She states.

"Huh?" I ask. She hands it to the girls in the back.

"Oh, yeah. Just him messing around." Nikki states. I nod.

"Okay." I state continuing to drive. What were they lying about? I decided to not push the subject forward.

EDITED: April 15, 2018