3

Shortly after we landed in California, we headed to the hotel to rest up. A long needed rest is definitely needed. Even though I did live out this way, it made no sense for me to stray from the group.

.

.

.

"Oh good! You're awake!" Randy says to me. I roll my eyes. Slightly annoyed the man had woken me up from my slumber.

"I am now." I answer.

"Well, I'm glad." He smiles.

"Why?"

"I'm bored, and I want to see your pretty face." He replies. I smile lightly at the compliment.

"Alright, well I guess I'm up." I sigh. Randy takes the opportunity to lay next to me in the small bed.

"Just out of curiosity, how much coffee had you had?" I genuinely was curious as to how much coffee the heavily tattooed man who sat next to me had shared.

"2 cups." He says with a shrug.

"Ya know, you look beautiful." Randy compliments. Yet again.

"I'm not gonna say it's because I am shirtless, but it definitely is."

"No, you do. I'm not saying that because your half naked. You do." He says. I shrug.

"How was your first day?" He asks.

"I loved it more than I though I was gonna." I say.

"Why didn't you think you weren't gonna like it?" Randy asked.

"Because my first day sucked at NXT." I say fixing my hair.

"Well, I think your first day went great. I mean you met me. Not to be conceded, but you should be happy." Randy jokes.

"Hey gals!" Saraya says as she walks into my room. Glancing at Randy and I.

"What's up!"

"We're planning on getting food shortly. If you two losers want to join." She informs me. I shrug.

"Why not."

"Leaving in like an hour." She says before walking out. I rush over to my suitcase looking for an outfit.

"Go get dressed." I say as I grab some clothes and head into the bathroom. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth and put on a skater dress and a leather jacket. I pair it with some sparkling white converse. I put on a tad bit of makeup.

I walked out the bathroom and Saraya was sitting on the bed.

"We're waiting on Colby, and Joe." She informs. I nod and sit down with her.

"Colby takes the longest, whenever we're late, it's always because of him." She informs. Randy sits down at the kitchen table. Shortly after Colby walks in. Clearly they'd forced him to get ready sooner.

EDITED: APRIL 9,2018