11

Randy and I walked in holding hands with Alanna. She was dressed up all adorable.

"You know. I think you look beautiful." I say to Alanna. She smiles.

"Thank you. You look like a princess. Are you?" She compliments.

"Yep. She's my princess." Randy says butting in.

"Daddy, I thought I was your princess." Alanna says.

"You both are." He says as we walk in. The Shield are walking in with their girlfriends at the same time. They walk over and they greet Alana and Randy and I. Jon smiles at me.

"You look pretty." He compliments.

"Thanks. You clean up nice as well." I say cheekily.

"Will you ever quit showing me up?" Jon asks. I laugh.

"No." I say. Renee gives me a hug. I smile and when I look over I see an adorable little girl talking to Alanna.

Joe noticed me looking and says "That's JoJo. My daughter." I smile at her as she smiles and waves.

"I love tonight." I say.

"Daddy's hosting." Jon says.

"Funny you say that. You remind me of the brother that I like. Speaking of. Here they are." I mumble as they walk over. They both give me a hug and kisses on the cheek. I take a step away from Randy, as they start walking away.

"Awe. I'm your favorite of them two. Not much competition sweetheart." He says. Roddy then walks over smiling and shaking hands with everyone a handshake and giving me a hug.

"So, how's it feel for this to be happening?" He asks.

"Amazing. Dream come true." I say with a smile. He nods and walks away. Jon gives me a weird look.

"I think Jon's probably jealous of that." Colby jokes.

"I will see you guys later." I say as I walk away with Randy and Alanna.

"I'm gonna assume that Jerry has no clue that were dating, but the distance you had between us." Randy mumbles. I nod.

"One, I'm scared of what he will say, and two as far as he's concerned tonight my original 'date' couldn't make it. You decided to let me hang around you for a bit." I say. He smirks.

"I make no promises to that." He says.

"Please?" I plead.

"Fine. You owe me." He says.

"You owe me actually. My birthday is tomorrow." I say with a smile. He laughs. We start answering questions from people. It was honestly fun. Alanna seemed to be having so much fun. There was this one reporter who Randy, Alanna and I walked up to who looked hungry for all the information she could get, but she couldn't grab anyone.

"Hello." I say with a smile.

"Hi, I love your dress." She compliments.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

"How does it feel to be here?" She asks.

"It's amazing honestly its something that I've waited my whole life to do. The last time I was here was when my father was inducted and sometimes when I was younger I would come, and to kinda be on the superstar side of this is awesome." I say.

"So, we hear both your birthdays are coming up and we want to say 'happy birthday'" She says.

"Thanks." We reply at the same time.