15

My eyes slowly flutter open, and I squint. Adjusting to the bright lights.

"Hey," I hear Renee say softly. I smile, but it turns more into a grimace.

"You ready to leave? I talked with Mark and he says you've got this week off to rest and everything." Renee informs.

"I'm able to go home?" I ask confused.

"He said you should be." She replies.

The doctor walks in and says, "You are cleared to leave, but for safety precautions you're not cleared to fly or drive for 5 days." I nod my head. I guess I'm just stuck here for a few days. I sighed.

"When can I wrestle?" I question concerned.

"From my medical opinion I don't recommend wrestling for about a month, but from my personal non medical opinion, you're fine by like Monday as long as you don't take too many serious blows to the nose." He states, I nod, eager for Monday night to come.

"Hey, so, I've gotta go. I can't be late for the Smackdown takings." Renee pipes up from across the room.

"Go ahead! I'll be fine. Don't worry." I inform. She nods her head.

.

.

.

"Hello. Reservation?" The woman asks.

"No, I was wondering if you had any rooms though? I need a reservation." I say.

"Oh, well M'am. We do but its going to cost  more than if you were to have one ahead of time." She says. I nod.

"That's fine with me." I say. She nods and starts typing in her computer.

"How many?" She asks.

"1. Just me." I say. She nods and starts typing and after a minute she finds a place.

"Okay, Room 771. On the 8th floor on the west side of the building. There are maps all over if needed." She states handing me a key, and packet, and a bracelet. I thank her as I swipe my card and pay. I leave and walk on the west side of the building taking the elevator up there. I opened the door and saw a beautiful room with a king sized bed, full bath and a giant flat screened TV. I set my stuff down in the drawers knowing I'd be here forever. I was getting a face time call from Jon.

"Hey." I say.

"Woa. You look cute." Jon says sarcastically with Joe and Colby behind him.

"Awe. Puddin so sweet of you to say." I responded playing along.

"No seriously have you seen your eyes?" He asks. I nod.

"Yep, and thanks for asking how surgery went, or when will I come back." I say with a smile. The boys behind him chuckle.

"Okay, how was surgery? What's up? When do you step back in the ring? When do you bother me in person instead of over the phone?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Surgery went great, I was told I might be cleared for Monday. Hopefully. I won't be there to bother you, but to beat up Saraya." I say.

"So no Hailee? What will I do with myself?" He asks with a cheeky smile toying at his lips.

"You are so lucky people are there." I state.

"I know." He responds.

"Take me on a journey. What's going on tonight?" He asks.

"Um nothing much we get to help Bryan out tonight after his match against Randy, Dave and Glenn." Joe says.

"Wait, you never had your date with us." Colby says.

"Jon said I didn't have to." I say lying.

"How are you gonna lie when I'm right here?" He asks with a laugh.

"So, are you back at home?" Joe asks.

"No, I'm currently in Portland. I'm not cleared to drive, or fly home so I'm here. I was hoping though that I could go to Florida and see Pam, along with Ben wrestle." I say.

"You gonna respond to Saraya's speech she's got going on?" Colby ask.

"Oh Colbs I refuse to answer that till I have a plan. Our brawl backstage was supposed to be me attacking her." I say.

"Instead she decked you." Jon reminds.

"Whatever. I have to go." I say rolling my eyes before hanging up.

EDITED: APRIL 15, 2018