7

I made a beeline for hair and makeup. One I walked in, I took note of the Uso's were getting their face paint on.

"Hey Hailee?" One of the twins says. I know they don't look alike, but I still can't tell which one is which.

"Hey." I say.

"I'm Josh." The one next to him says.

"Jon." The other says.

"Awesome." I say with a smile sitting down.

"How do you like being a diva so far?" Josh asks. As the makeup girl starts working on me.

"It's awesome. It's awesome being here." I say.

"You got your stay away from people yet?" Jon asks. I laugh a little.

"Of course I have. Randy, The Shield. That's pretty much it." I say.

"I was gonna say be careful about talking to someone who has glitter anywhere near them. Trin came home after she had a bit of glitter on her ring gear and I swear that shiz was multiplying." He says. I smirk, trying to not distract from the makeup lady.

"What color?" She asks. "Pink." I say. She nods.

"I haven't met Trinity yet." I say.

"How? You in the same locker room." Jon says.

"No, the important question is do you feel that you've made an enemy?" Josh asks.

"No, not yet. On my bucket list though." I say. They laugh at that.

"See ya later." They say before leaving. When the makeup was done I went to Sandra. She had jeans, the top part of a dress cut off, black wedge boots. I grabbed them, put them on in the locker room, put on a belt, because knowing me. My pants would fall.

"This is super cute." April says walking.

"Thanks." I say with a smile. She nods.

"So, assuming the shoes your not attacking me from behind tonight?" She asks.

"I hope not." I say. She giggles.

"Were on in 10. So start making your way to the gorilla." She says. I nod and stand up walking to the gorilla. I was excited to be on commentary. My first time. My music hit and I walked out and sat at the table putting on the headset.

"We are joined with Alexis. Welcome." Byron says.

"Thanks for having me." I say with a smile.

"What are your intentions in being out here tonight?" JBL asks.

"Well, I love watching AJ wrestle. I thought lets get a closer view." I say sarcastically.

"What do you think I'm out here for?" I ask.

"I don't know. That's why I asked." He says.

"I'm out here to keep AJ on the top of her game. She's gotta be at Wrestlemania." I say with a smirk as Aprils music hits. April comes skipping out immediately looking at me. Saraya's music hit and she doesn't pay any attention to me.

"In all fairness AJ hasn't accepted your challenge." Byron says. I nod.

"Okay, she will. When she does then it's open season on her, and that divas title." I say.

"Well, it could go the opposite way as well." Jerry says.

"I know. It won't be. AJ needs to be knocked off this pedestal." I say.

"AJ Lee is the longest reigning Divas Champion though." JBL says.

"Taking nothing away from AJ, but when was the last time she defended that title?" I ask.

"Survivor Series we believe." Byron says.

"Now. She says shes a fighting defending divas champion. That's one reason why she won't say no." I say.

"I've known you since NXT and you always said that it's about the divas title. It doesn't matter how you win. Why the change in heart?" Byron asks.

"Change in heart? No. Its a change in attitude. I see whats mine and I'm taking it." I say with a shrug. The bell rings and April is standing victorious. She smiles at me as I get up taking the headset off. Saraya is slowly standing up and shes waiting for April to turn around. I point to behind her and she turns around to gets a Ram-Paige. I contemplate stepping into the ring, but decide against it. Even though shes trying to get me to. I walk around the ring. I walk backstage and go to the divas locker room, but get stopped by Mark.

"The rest of the week you won't be on live events, because were all set. It's Saraya, April, The Bella's. On Monday you will be fighting Paige, AJ will be on commentary." He says. I nod and head to my locker room. Everything is in full swing. Next week will be so busy. After Raw and Smackdown we have Wrestlemania access, then follow it up with the Hall of Fame on Saturday then Wrestlemania itself on Sunday. I got changed, even though I loved that outfit. I put on a black crop top, black jeans and combat boots. I sat on my phone for a little while, then went out to catering.

"Hey, look who's matching the Shield." Colby says sitting in front of me. I smile.

"So how's the rest of the week looking for you?" He asks.

"In California." I say.

"Lucky! I wish I got off. Working 365." He says.

"Pleasures of working solo." I say.

"Well, Jon's got the worst end. He is champ which is good, but he's got the least amount of time off." Colby says.

"I want that. Nothings at home other than a bed that I physically own." I say with a shrug.

"Oh, that's right. What about your mom? Like where's she?" He asks.

"I don't know. Dad never talked about her. It's been me, my dad, and my siblings." I say. He nods.

"Oh, well enjoy your days off." He says. I smile and nod. We eat in silence then when I finish I throw my junk away and leave catering.

"Hey Hails." I hear Randy say. I smirk at the nickname. I press a kiss to his lips.

"Hey." I say. He smiles.

"So, I was wondering if you want to be my date for Hall of Fame?" He asks.

"Well, that depends." I say with a smirk.

"On?" He asks still smiling.

"What are we?" I ask.

"I was hoping you'd ask that question." He replies.

"Does that mean we're-?" I start, but he answers.

"Yes. Yes it does." He says.

"Now you can run and tell Saraya." I laugh at that.

"Saraya already knows." Saraya says peeking from the corner. She has the camera following.

"As much fun as this was. I'll be on my way." I say.

"Wait, Colby told me you had off. Is that true?" Saraya asks.

"Yeah, till Sunday." I say. She nods.

"I'll see you guys in a few days." I say before walking to the locker room.

EDITED: APRIL 14,2018