60

I hopped out the car with my stuff. I signed some stuff for fans. I mean come on. I felt like if I didn't anywhere else I should here. I lived 10 minutes away from here. Then when I was about a teenager I moved to Memphis. I went in the building after a while with Randy and saw Cass, Eric and Leah. Well actually I saw Cass first. After all who can miss this almost 7 foot guy? "Hey babe. Come join me really quick?" I ask. He shrugs and walks over holding my hand. I let his go as Eric smiles and gives me a hug. It turns more into me stroking his hair which he had grown out. "Would ya chill on the petting? This isn't a petting zoo okay doll?" He says. I roll my eyes and fist bump Cass who shakes his head and hugs me. I laugh. "Cass!" I say. Leah stood there pretending to not be interested. "How you doin?" She says right away. I chuckle. "Aye. That's my line." Eric says to her with his thick New Jersean accent. "Mine for now." She says with a laugh. "Okay, so Randy." I say entwining my hand with his. "This is Cass." I say motioning to the large man in front of him. "Bill." He corrects. "Same thing." I say. He chuckles. "This is Eric." I say looking at the bright and colorful guy around the same height as me. "And Leah." I say looking at her. She smiles. "Awesome. I'll see you guys later. See ya Hails." He says kissing me quickly on the lips. "Man that kiss was S- A- W- F- T." Cass says. "Sawft." Eric and Leah say. I roll my eyes. "So, I've gotta see what I'm doing. I assume you do too." I say. "Yeah, we were waiting for you." Eric says. I nod and say "Follow me." They nod and we walk to the board. I check and see I've got something a little later. Me talking in my home town. Only for the Bella's to get an attack in before their match. "Did you know what Aprils last match is?" Paige asks walking over. "What or when?" I ask. "What?" She asks. "Big 6 man tag. Bella's vs you, me and her. Wrestlemania rematch in a way." I say with a shrug. "I thought it was Wrestlemania. Like a go big or go home type thing. Not oh hey it's just this rematch." She says. "I might not even be in it. They want to change it up and have Nattie instead of Fox and Naomi instead of me." I say. She nods. "Thanks." She says. She walks away and Eric says "Woa. Hailee being nice!" I smile. "I can be nice." I say. He smirks. "Well, I'll try to at least. I'll work on that when I go to hair and makeup." I say. "I want to join." Cass says. I shrug. "Sure." I say. He smiles at me. "First. I've gotta put my stuff in my locker room." I say. He nods and follows me leaving Eric and Leah. "I've really missed you guys." I say. He nods. "We missed you too. You were practically the fourth member of our group." He says. "How's it down in NXT?" I ask. I was always eager to know. "Good! Perfect. I couldn't be any happier with what we've got going on." He says. I smile. It makes me so happy knowing that they are happy. "Want to wear a Sawft shirt tonight for your promo?" He asks. I laugh. "Yeah. I love wearing other peoples shirts. Especially if it's NXT. It's getting people interested in the design. Some look up whats on it. Maybe a few more people to watch NXT." I say. "That's nice of you." He compliments as I set my stuff in my locker room. "I'm just anxiously waiting for you guys to get pulled up." I say. "So you admit you miss us handsome fellas?" He asks. "Sure." I say. He laughs. "Soon hopefully. Like there is a bunch of people who I know should be up here, but unfortunately aren't." He says. I nod. "So how are you guys?" I ask. "Well, Leah and I are so close yet so far from dating." He says. "Poor Eric." I say. "No, No poor Eric. Poor me. She wants us to date, but something's holding her back. She won't tell me what. Eric doesn't know what's happening either." He says. "Dude. I'd tell him, if he doesn't already know." I say as we walk into hair and makeup. "Yeah, but Eric's the one to have a lady, just never a girlfriend." He says. I shrug. "He's a good lookin guy. Just weird." I say joking. "I was gonna say he's a weird lookin guy, but he's a good guy." He replies sitting next to me. They immediately start working on my face and Cass looks so interested in every step and tiny little thing that they do. Soon enough they are done. I leave Cass to get changed and leave to their locker room. I knock and Eric let's me in. He sits on the couch with his phone. "Cute shirt." He says as I sit next to him. "Thanks." I say smiling. He looks up at me setting his phone down. He smiled back at me. "I've missed you a whole lot." Eric says. "Me too. It's been hard without all my NXT friends." I say. He nods and this seems to start happening in slow motion. He leaned in and I did too. Not thinking anything. We were a few centimeters away from one another's lips when the door swang open. Cass walked in as I scooted over. I always screw shit up. "Cass. What's up?" Eric says playing off what happened. Before he even started speaking I say "You didn't see anything." "I saw you two setting up for a-" I cut Cass off. "Cass. You saw nothing. I don't know what you thought you might've saw, but nothing happened." I say to him. "Okay." He says as I walk out. I can't stand how stupid I am. I'm always talking about Colby being dumb for cheating and look at me. I cheated. I don't know if anyone considers this cheating but I do. Randy wasn't on my mind and if Cass hadn't opened the door I would've kissed Eric. That would've been unfair to Eric and Randy. I had no reason to feel sorry for myself, but I was. I was walking a corner and I saw Randy talking to Stephanie, Paul, and Colby. I started walking away. I don't want to face this situation. "Hey Hailee." Cass kinda shouts as he walks over to me. "If your gonna lecture me save it. I know I'm dumb." I say. "Yeah. You are." Cass says. "Cass!" I say to him. "What? I wouldn't lie to you. You are pretty stupid at the moment. That's why we love you though. Your the only one to do stupid stuff with us." He says. I laugh. He starts to smile. "Thanks. That really cheered me up." I say. "Cassmasters always here to cheer you up." He says. "You called yourself for the first time. Woa. That requires a party!" I say. "Nope. Not happening." He says. I laugh a little.