10

I entered the arena where Monday Night Raw was being hosted. I immediately go into hair and makeup, honestly telling them to take as long as they needed. I had no where to be for a long while, the only thing I'd probably have would be promos for the WWE Network which is just $9.99. I also had to greet a few of the VIP Guests. I put on a pair of shorts, and a tank top. Heading to the ring where the Shield boys were.

"Oh, look who comes walzing in." Jon says with a smirk.

"You up for a little one on one?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." He says with a smirk giving me a high five.

"Hey, Hailee. Have you seen Saraya?" C. J. asks. I throw a hard punch at Jon.

"Nope." I responded.

"Damn." Jon says getting back up.

"I think we just found her key to ruthless aggression." Colby says.

"My key is don't test me." I say as Jon and I lock up. We do a few tests of strength talking in between.

"Well, I think you are set against whoever you face tonight." Joe says.

"Except she's not." Saraya says. I shrug, glaring daggers.

"Look who gets to be number one contender for whoever wins on Sunday. That's right me. My first two months here. Oh gosh. Every diva in the locker room has gotta be jealous of us." She says.

"You want a reaction. You're not gonna get one." I say walking away. I walk backstage kinda fuming and I bump into Randy who gives me a bone crushing hug then kisses me on the lips.

"So, can we talk about Hall of Fame?" He asks.

"Sure." I say as he leads me to a more private place to talk.

"So, I wanted to check with you before I said yes. Would you be okay if I had two dates to Hall of Fame? My daughter really wants to go and see what everything will be like from Hall of Fame to Wrestlemania itself." He says. I smile at how adorable that is of his daughter. I want to meet her.

"That's totally fine if you bring her." I say with a smile.

"Okay, now that that's over with. How's it feel to have Wrestlemania just 6 days away?" He asks.

"Nerve racking. I am so scared." I say honestly.

"If gets worse. Wait till the actual day. On the bright side you have me to ease your nerves. Someone who'd been in a bunch of Wrestlemania's." He says. I smile. I looked up into his blue eyes and noticed a color change from when I first looked into them. They weren't as dark of a blue. They were still just as beautiful as the dark blue.

"So, I hear your birthday is coming up." I say while sitting on the crate.

"You are very very correct. It's April 1st." He says with a grin.

"So, what's tonight looking like for you?" I ask as he sits down.

"Well, I have a match against Bryan. A few promos. I've also been told I have interviews, but I don't care. I can't stand interviews. There is way too much going on. Lots of promotional stuff as the champ." He says cockily.

"How was St. Louis?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"Who cares. I got what I needed, spent time with my little girl. That's all that matters to me." He says.

"So, I'm now traveling with Renee and Summer." I say.

"Better than Saraya I guess." He says with a shrug.