40

I just landed in California. I had to head straight to radio station. Then I could go home. I walked in and smiled shaking everyone's hand before starting.

"Ladies and gentlemen. A channel 2.3 exclusive former divas champion Alexis Lawler." Jackson, the host said with a smile.

"Thanks for that incredible intro. And thanks for having me." I say with a smirk.

"How are you feeling? You haven't been in the ring on Raw or Smackdown since Dolph Ziggler took you out." He says

"I'm not injured. I assure you. My ribs are fine. I'm sitting back. I'm not getting involved in that diva drama. I'm gonna stay out of it and insert myself when I feel like I should." I say.

"Okay, divas title. Who was your favorite oponent?" He asks me.

"Bayley. Hands down." I say with a smile

"You and Bayley were friends in NXT. Do you think that's the case here?" He asks.

"Oh God no. I merely like her because she didn't give up after a minute. She's champion material, but I take titles away from people like that in the snap of a finger." I respond.

"Okay, in recent weeks you have been aligned mainly with Stephanie, in the whole Bella Twins situation. What are you doing by aiding Stephanie?" He asks quite interested.

"Um, helping the boss. She's a colleague and dare I say friend. That's what you do. You help your friends out. You help your colleagues out. You help your boss out." I say with a shrug.

"Who do you want to be WWE champion currently?" He asks.

"Seth Rollins." I say with a smirk.

"And not Mr. Money in the Bank." He says.

"Randy Orton, or Triple H." I say.

"Why's that?" He asks almost immediately.

I paused. I had to think now. Without revealing my relationship with Randy, even if that was in ruins and I also had to be careful talking about the face of the WWE. Who can't get more American than the Apple pie. Many people had got in trouble with Vince for bad mouthing John. Even if it was for interview sake.

"It'd be nice to see them get another. I mean they have quite a few titles. John having the second most, Triple H third and Randy fourth." I say with a shrug praying that it was a good answer.

"Now final question. Who were your inspirations growing up? One probably your father." He asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah, my dad was a massive inspiration, he was one, another would be Roddy Piper and Sable. She was just so cool and did stuff no one would've done. She stood out. She was my first diva to inspire me." I say with a smile. That and we both showed out boobs on camera, so why not?!

"Thank you. Make sure to like us on facebook @thatrandom2.3, follow us on Twitter @Channel2.3Cal, follow us on Instagram @Channel2.3 and if you want to listen to this podcast and many more like it on ITunes or on YouTube." He says before they cut. I smile.

"Thank you." I say. He nods.

"No problem." He says. I leave the station and there is a bunch of paparazzi. I sigh and make my way to the car with a few following me. I kindly ignored them. I got to my house and I opened the door. There was a bunch of packages and boxes lining the doorway. After about 10 trips because of these boxes being significantly larger than what I had anticipated they were all in my room. I went into the kitchen and there was the camera. I set it up in my room and turned it on. No turning back now. I looked at myself in the view finder.

I smiled at myself and pressed record and realized I looked in need of makeup.

"Oh, God I look awful. Where is my makeup?" I asked as I turned behind me for some. I fixed my makeup to the niceness of the camera.

"Okay, hey guys. It's me Alexis! I've created this YouTube channel to give back to my fans and I feel like I should put this as a disclaimer! I'm not asking for you to send me things to my P.O box. If you want to though you can. And the info is in the description." I say pointing down below.

"As you can tell I have a bunch of packages behind me, and I've gotta find a mail opener." I say standing up and going to my drawer where it usually is.

"All right let's get-" I stop in the middle of the sentence hearing the door open. I sigh.

"I guess I have to be quieter. My roommate is home." I say with a smirk as I grab the closest box.

"Alright. This box is from Chyna Verdin." I say reading the outside as I open the box. Inside is a smaller box. I take it out and open that. I immediately smile at it. It's a drawing attached to a dr. Seuss handmade bag.

"I don't even know what's in this bag, but I already love it. If you haven't noticed by my Dr. Seuss references in the back, or on my twitter account. I love Dr. Seuss!" I say with a smile as I look in the bag.

"And inside, stickers of Dr. Seuss. Candy, and a the characters from Cat in the hat sitting with me in a frame." I say my eyes lighting up.

"If I'm being honest I want to stick these stickers everywhere in my house, but at the same time I never want to use them. I'll bother my roommate with them later." I say with a laugh. I pick up the next package. It's the package that was too big for my P.O box.

I open it and it's a bunch of makeup. I smile a bit. Inside was a letter.

"Thought you could use this. Love, Olivia Gander." I read. I laugh a little.

"I'm laughing at this because I'm most likely going to use this, and two no one has done something this nice, but made it 'bad' by insulting me like that. Thank you!" I say.
I pick up another package which is about the size of a shirt box.

I open in and inside is a smaller box, and inside of that is another. Repeat that for about 3 times and you had my gift.

"Oh gosh these are the box version of Russian nesting dolls." I exclaim.

Inside the last box is a paper and a ring that looks like a donut.

"Cuz marriage is over rated, but donuts aren't." I read then smirk.

"I'll agree on the donuts aren't over rated. Like donuts are by far the best food in life, that I can't have daily." I say as I start going into the next box.

After about an hour of opening boxes and letters I'm done. I also decide to put up a fan art wall in here. To add to this.

"Thank you all for..." My mind went completely blank on that one. I didn't know how to finish. I laugh a little and try again.

"Thank you to all of you that sent something in. It means a lot to me, and now I've got a bunch of cool drawings to put on a fan art wall. If you want my social media. All my links will be in the description." I say. With a smile.

"Okay, bye!" I say. I quit recording and clean up my room before starting to edit it. It looks good enough to post, so I do and tweet about it.

@RealAlexisLawlerWWE: Marriage, donuts, and Dr. Seuss? HTTP://YouTube.com/AlexisWWE/wyy34

I then just sit and wait for some, or any subscribers or watchers.

EDITED: April 17, 2018