38

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rolled over, unplugged it and answered seeing it was from the post office.

"Hello?" I say.

"Mrs. Hailee Lawler. We are calling here to inform you that your P.O. box has received a giant package. Please pick this up as soon as possible." The woman says.

"Okay, thank you. I'm not in town right now though. Is there a way someone else can pick it up?" I ask.

"Heather Lawler?" She asks.

"Yes." I respond.

"Okay." She says before I hang up. I shot a text to Heather.

To Heather
From Hailee
Hey, can you head to my
P.O. box and get the
packages? Got a call from
the post office

She never responded so I decided to tweet about it.

@RealAlexisLawlerWWE: Got a giant box at the P.O. box, wonder what it could be 🤔🤔

Then a bunch of people who were still fans had tweeted me asking for my P.O #. I tweeted that out there then decided to make a YouTube channel. Just of me showcasing fanmail. It sounded awesome and a great way to give back to my fans. I set my phone down and took a shower and got dressed in a Red skater shirt, a grey open shoulder sweater, brown riding boots, pink lipstick, my usual eye makeup and just left my hair wavy before leaving. I was given the location and I drove there. I walked in and only Trin and Eva were there chatting as I walked over.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, you look cute!" Eva exclaims looking at me.

"Thank you." I smile. Brie and Nikki walk in walking over then soon we all are here.

We order drinks and Nikki says "I love your necklace Trin." Trin smiles widely.

"Jon got it for me."

"It's adorable." Eva gushes.

"What else is adorable is Randy and Hailee along with John and Nikki." Saraya brings up. I smile and chuckle.

"You guys fighting over who's power couple?" Victoria asks. I smirk.

"Me and Randy were talking about that the one day. Talking about the titles and stuff."

"Let me guess. The power couple is Divas Champion and world heavyweight title." Milena suggests.

"Not really. I said we did have competition with Nikki and John. I mean they are so cute." I say.

"Are you and Randy better?" Nikki asks.

"Better? What happened?" Brie asks.

"Randy brushed her off, like she wasn't even there. She said sometimes Randy treats her like a Princess or like she isn't even there." Nikki informs.

"We've been doing perfect. He wants to make sure Alanna likes me, so later on before Alanna and Bob fly back home were gonna spend time together." I say my face lighting up.

"That's cute. Who knew he was a big softie." Nattie gushes.

"I was gonna say dump him." Danielle suggests.

"Danielle." Saraya nudges.

"Why?" I ask.

"He's treating you like dirt. We all want your boyfriend to be the John to your Nikki." Danielle says.

"I've known Randy forever. He's just not used to showing affection. I'm still surprised he is in a relationship." Nattie reassures me giving Summer a look.