31

I wake up and decided to chat with Randy. He hasn't talked to me since yesterday and I had no idea what was up. I went down to his floor after I got dressed. I knocked on the door and Stephanie answered. She moved out the way and let me go to where Randy was. He was sitting on his bed. I sat down across from him. He smirked up at me.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey, wanna go on a walk?" I ask getting straight to the point. He shrugs.

"Yeah. 5 minutes?" He asks. I shrug as he gets up and heads to the bathroom.

I sit there with a blank expression on my face till Stephanie says "I love your shoes." I smile brightly.

"Thank you!" I say. She nods.

"You nervous?" She asks.

"For?" I ask confused.

"Turning heel tonight." She elaborates. I nod a bit.

"Yeah, but turning heel for the greater good won't be the end of the world." I say. She nods.

"You are the only one we thought would be up for that. In the end it makes you stronger." She says.

"Yeah. Plus I get to face you. I mean, not many can say they had a match against you." I say with a smile.

"You gotta be ecstatic about Jerry coming back tonight." She brings up. I immediately snap my head up.

"Really?" I ask. She nods.

"You didn't know?" She asks.

"No. Things lately haven't been ideal for us." I say.

"Give him time. Same thing happened for Paul and I. We might not have been ideal for him, but he loves Paul now." She says. I nod.

"I was planning on talking to him about it." I say. The bathroom door opens and Randy walks in quickly ending the conversation. We leave and I grab his hand and we go up to my floor continuing walking.

"Did I do something to upset you last night?" I ask him.

"Not necessarily what you did." He starts as I unlock the door. I sit on a chair across from my bed where Randy sits.

"What is it? You just completely brushed me off after your match." I ask.

"When I was out there I started thinking about today, and how Colby would have to start kissing you and calling you his just for the sake of a storyline. I got over that, then I looked on Twitter and saw everyone saying you cheated on me, or dumped me. Stuff like that. It started getting in my head Colby could steal you from me." He says. I smile up at him.

"Come here." I say moving over for him to sit next to me.

"I'd never leave you for Colby." I say kissing him lightly.

"I don't know if I tell you this enough, but I love you." He says. I smile looking at him. I know in my heart there is no one else. It's him.

"I love you too." I say.

"Now. Who do you have a match with tonight?" He asks.

"Saraya. I'm so excited! Divas get two matches tonight. Building up Stephanie vs Brie along with me going to the Authority." I state. He smiles at me being nerdy.

.

.

.

I went down to the ring in a pair of white wrestling pants, a blue bralet and blue kick pads that have a P on one and an A on the other standing for Princess Alexis. I grab a microphone and go over to the commentary table first and give my dad a hug before getting back in.