26

I walked into the Performance Center with Jon and Colby. I had the cameras already with us and had already been miced up. We walked in this time everyone was getting yelled at. The rookies and the new recruits. Matt was about to yell at me, but he closed his mouth and pointed to where the stairs were. I nodded. Jon and Colby followed me.

"So, want to square up?" I ask Jon as I lead them through the champions hall. We get in the locker room and a few divas are in there with Ben, and Fergal. I walked in with them and put my keys in the locker, and Jon put his jacket in there along with Colby. I wave to Ben. He smiles at me and we walk out.

"Why Dean?" Colby asks. I shrug.

"Champion vs Champion." I say. He smiles.

"Just know you are gonna get your ass kicked." Jon says as were back down. I nod.

"First the rookies who absolutely hate me." I say. Jon laughs. We walk over. I feel like some people feel like I sold out being with total divas.

Matt walks over and says "We were thinking of pairing them up to work on in ring stuff. Just to make sure we didn't try and get rid of talent." I nod.

"How did promos go?" I ask him.

"God awful. I feel like this is the worst group possible." He whispers. I smirk.

"Do the ones who deliver good promos deliver good moves?" I ask.

"No. This isn't Hollywood. They are wanting to be in the wrong place." He says.

"Anyone mediocre?" I ask. "Quite a few." He answers.

"Mediocre can be trained. Acting classes, and your saved." I say. He shrugs.

"I was talking to H and he told me that if they aren't good just call no one back." Matt says.

"That works too, how is Regal doing with this?" I ask. He shrugs.

"He hates this group. They are unteachable." Matt says.

"Well on that note...do you have a ring we can steal?" I ask. He nods.

"The one in the corner." He says pointing.

"Thanks." I say. He nods and we head over there.

"I'll ref." Colby says hopping in. He pretends to ring a bell and Jon and I lock up. We do a few tests of strength and a few people are over here watching. The rookies. I'm assuming they were given permission. I went to the top rope and Jon was going forward so I jumped over his head doing a roll and standing up. I go to clothes line him, but we both end up getting clothes lined. Soon at least all 50 are surrounding the ring. I get onto my knees and he's still on his. I go to give a spinning heel kick and he shakes his head. He trips me, so I'm on my back. He delivers a figure four.

"Tap." He demands as Colby asks "Do you want to quit?"

"No." I state and reverse it.

"Ask him." I state.

"No." Jon says before Colby can even ask. I let go and decide to go for my new move. I get to the top rope and Jon catches me and positions me for dirty deeds. I slip out and hit him with a spinning heel kick. I pin him and he kicks out at one. He tries to give dirty deeds again, but I counter flipping him and pinning him as he kicked out after 3. I smiled and helped him up.

"Now, I think I deserve to be number one contender." I say as everyone claps.

"Sorry sweetheart. Put that up with Hunter." He says. I laugh and we get out. We decide to just work out the rest of the time. When we finish I go over to Ben and Pam.