73

I walked up to the preshow area later than everyone. I was getting everything finalized and I was checking up on it.
"Sorry I'm late." I say as I get to my seat.
"No worries. Everything okay?" Booker asks.
"Oh everything's great. Just had to fix stuff before I came up." I say.
"We can tell." Matthew says. I shrug a bit. I was wearing a dress with my purple bralet on underneath it and spandex shorts. My hair was all clipped up.

"Okay, are you going to be with us for all of this preshow?" Renee asks me

"Nope. The last 15 minutes are so I can have everything last minute and I can stretch and everything." I say.
"Firstly. It's us going through everything. I mean everything on the card. They show the vignette for the match we talk our picks then we start matches with the Fatal Four Way, then cuts to Tom and Amy, then to us talking about the Fatal Four Way. Then more inring stuff with the preshow. The memorial battle royal. Pat Patterson putting the IC title up. Then it's to the actual show." She says.
"Okay, what are we doing now?" I ask looking at my watch.
"Mic check. That way they can get everything started and ready to go if anything's broken." She answers. I nod and they do mic check. Taking way longer than what I anticipated.
"Hailee. We still aren't done, but you need to obviously be somewhere, so I'll fill you in later." Renee says.
"Um, thank you so much. I'll see you guys later." I say hopping up from my chair and taking at least 15 minutes to go back where I was because of this giant stadium. I take off my dress and put on my shorts. Black, and a bit better to look at than my other ones. I go to hair and makeup for the real fun to start. After 2 hours and quite a generous amount of makeup they say I'm free from that and my hair. Another hour. In total, I was done. I didn't want to be in hair and makeup any longer so I left to find Renee. Talking to Jon. "Hey Renee. Jon." I say. "What's up?" Renee asks. "What else did we go over?" I ask. "Oh, we just went over when we start." She says. "When would that be?" I ask. "3. Ends at 5." She says. I nod. "Okay." I say. "An hour. You get everything done in this hour?" She asks. "Yeah. I've gotta find my shoes, talk to Paige and April, eat something, go back to hair and makeup so they can fix whatever gets messed up." I say. She nods and let's me go. I go to my locker room and taking 10 minutes I find my shoes and go to catering. Eat something. Find Paige, and April after. I grab an apple and sit at a table. Paige walks over and sits next to me along with Cass. "Hey." I say to them. "Okay, are you good. You need anything before we go out there?" She asks. "Yes. Currently I have to go to hair and makeup after this then go up to the preshow area." I say. "You look so swamped." Cass says. "Oh, trust me I am." I say. "Do you need help?" He asks. "Um, no. That reminds me that I need to change dresses after I eat though." I say. "Where's April?" Paige asks. I shrug. "No clue, but I've gotta finish eating." I say continuing to eat finishing my small apple. "What time is it?" I ask. "2:30." Cass says. "Paige can you do me a favor?" I ask. "What is it?" She asks. "Can you grab my shoes and my black skirt that are sitting on the bench when you first walk into our locker room?" I ask. "Yeah sure." She says leaving as I go to hair and makeup. They fix me up and I throw on my skirt and heels.

 They fix me up and I throw on my skirt and heels

Randy walks over and kisses me on the cheek. At least attempts to. "Sorry. Not now. Ive gotta be up at the preshow area in a few minutes." I say walking with my shoes old shoes in one hand. "I can walk with you." He suggests. "Totally up to you." I say continuing to walk with Cass and Randy. "So the second Randy comes this 7 footer gets treated like average?" Cass asks sarcastically. I'm hoping in what was an attempt to lighten the mood. "Cass. Not the time." I say as we get to the little cart thingy. They take us to the elevator and go up quite a few floors before the doors open. They set up my microphone and everything. "Thank you both." I say to them while sitting in my seat. They nod and leave slowly yet surely. "Okay, now we're all here." Matt says. "Which means essentially what were going to do is go like Me asking the questions, then it'll be Matt, Byran, Hailee then Booker closes off the answer." Renee says. We nod and the camera person tells us we are rolling.
"Welcome everyone to the Wrestlemania 31 Preshow. I'm your host Renee Young joined alongside by The saviour of misbehaviour; Corey Graves." She says pausing while the camera goes to to him.
"Byron Saxton." She says again the camera panning to him.
"WWE diva who's actually on the card for tonight. Alexis Lawler." I smile as the camera registers me before moving to Booker.
"And WWE Hall of Famer, Booker T." She says.
"Whats up guys? This is probably the biggest panel we've ever had." Renee says.
"For the biggest Wrestlemania yet." I say. She nods.
"So this is some pretty big matches. We've got the intercontinental title latter match, the Andrew the Giant battle royal, the divas match, the world heavyweight title match, Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins. Let's take a look at what sparked this feud between Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins." She says.