75

I grabbed a bookbag and tried to put it on, but Randy swooped in and took it. Doing this with just about everything I picked up.
"I've got it." I tell him as Paul and Stephanie make their way towards us from the front of the car.
"Baby, your in a sling." He says.
"I can still help." I say as Paul smiles at my persistence.
"Lift your arms above your head then we can talk." Randy says. I roll my eyes.
"Fine." I say. I sit still as we walk into the arena.
Peace and Quiet for the first time when I walk in. No one running up to me, Stephanie, Paul or Randy. I was upset though about being in the sling. It was April's last match ever and I couldn't be apart of it. I went to April and Paiges locker room. I knocked and April opened the door. She was looking flustered.
"I'm not sure if I can do this." She says sitting down.
"Do what?" I ask.
"Have my last match!" She says.
"You can. Just remember at any point this could just be a small break. You have up until whenever they say your retired to change your mind. Don't think of then. Just go and wrestle tonight." I say.
"What if this isn't what I've dreamed of?" She asks.
"This is where you just have to trust the people around you. I can't be out there, but Paige and Trin have your back." I say. She nods.
"Yeah, your right." She says with a smile.
"Now, I've gotta go. See you later." I say. She nods as I get up. I walk to catering or something and Ben is in there talking with Nick and Colby. I walk over and smile.
"Hey guys." I say sitting down.
"Hey." Nick says wrapping an arm around my uninjured shoulder.
"That's new." Colby says.
"Not new. Not cheating." I say.
"I ship it though." Colby says. I roll my eyes and Nick removes his arm.
"Hi Ben." I say with a smile.
"Hey." He says.
"How's your arm?" Colby asks.
"Fine. I'm not in pain, just pissed off about the sling. Can't do anything." I say.
"Like what?" Nick asks.
"Button my pants, do my makeup, attempt to do my hair. Just to name a few." I say.
"Yet you look fine." Ben compliments.
"Thanks, but I didn't button my pants, no makeup on, and my hair I did the easiest thing and it's one handed anyways." I say.
"Do you have a segment or anything tonight?" Colby asks.
"I have to be a cheerleader for your match tonight." I say.
"I assume your not cheering for me." Colby says.
"Nope. Randy, Ryan and Joe." I say.
"Speaking of. Joe's parents were pissed no one told them the change in plans. " Colby says.
"I know. I was texting Joe yesterday." I say.
"They changed it last minute though. Like right after my match or something." I say.
"Yeah. Exactly." Ryan says.
"I've gotta get ready. I'll catch you guys later." I say standing up and throwing my stuff away. I go into hair and makeup and they make me look presentable. I mean it isn't that hard when your working with a decent looking face. I go and put on my leggings, a black crop top and my black cropped hoodie that has a crown on it.

I get up and smile at my appearance

I get up and smile at my appearance. Something I can do by myself. My jacket wasn't zipped because that required something that I didn't have. Two perfectly fine arms and hands. I walked out to the makeup area and they did something better than my usual. They did more natural and a French braided curled hair style. I thought it was cute.
I was walking to Randy's locker room when Stephanie walked over.
"Could you and your dad take over on commentary?" She asks flustered.
"Oh, yeah. Of course." I say.
"I've told your dad, but you've got 5 minutes." She says. I nod.
"When are we going out?" I ask.
"You guys will just walk when there is a commercial."