{44} shes back!

Mateo|

I woke up and heard laugher, and joy coming from down stairs. Why is everyone so happy? How can they be? The love of my life is gone, and it feels like she's been gone for decades, even though it was only hours ago. I couldn't even sleep in my bed, I was so paranoid I kept on cursing myself in my study, for hours and hours.

"She's back! She's back!" Zillio bursted through my door, jumping up and down.

I jumped outta my skin and ran downstairs. She was really here! She was eating some green sloppy stuff.

"I love you bella! I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me, I'll do anything!" I ran to hug her, but I went right through her, as if she were a ghost.

"I don't love you, I will never love, so go die!" She shouted, now sitting on the counter top. What?!
"Rot in hell, rot in hell, rot in hell.." The whole family started chanting after me. I tried to stop them, but they all started melting into the floor.

"WAKE UP!"
....
END OF DREAM

I felt someone shaking me. "Wake up Mateo." I heard Zillio's voice.

"IM NOT GOING TO ROT IN HELL!" I jumped up and held her by her neck. I felt her hands trying to get mine of her. I dropped her when I realised it was all a dream. She was on the floor of my study, and just starring at me; shocked. She was wide eyed and just breathing heavily.
"I'm sooo sorry. I- I had had a bad dream and thought it was real,
I'm so sorry." I helped her up pulled her into a hug. I had never physically hurt my sister, not u less you count play fighting when we were younger. She bursted out crying and I swayed her in my arms, repeating how I didn't mean it.

"I forgive you." She finally said when she calmed down. I kissed her forehead and let her carry on. "We have the GB ring leader in the cellars. He won't say nothing about Kyliah though. My team has found where they're taking her, but they need to get there before she does and that's the hard bit. Oh and the girls are around Ma's and Pa's. I didn't tell them anything though," Zillio said breathlessly.

"Thanks. Put him on the body stretching machine. Don't stop it, but don't put it on full mode otherwise he would have a quick death. Make sure he give us clues and tells us everything. He may be willing to die, but harm him or sweet talk him." I went on my computer and triggered out where her phone is now. It was left at the park still, but I forgot she has our wedding ring on. It sounds bizarre, but luckily I put a device on that too. She was going underground, near Jersey, which is very far. I sent out a team to follow Kyliah immediately. This has to be a secrecy mission as I don't want my other family members getting involved.

*Hours later*

"She's safe boss, we have her. She's been drugged by an unknown substance, so she's with the house doctor now. We may have Kyliah, but matters are getting more tough, I suggest you send another team to help us. We need to catch and kill ALL the GB boys." My second commander group leader suggested.

"I have. Be around the park in half an hour and they'll all be there." I told him and he nodded, before excusing himself. I was overjoyed that Kyliah was back. I went to the Doctor's room immediately.
She looked a bit pale, but other than that she looked fine.
"My beautiful Moglie!" I strides towards her sleeping body.

"Good afternoon Mr. De'Luca! Kyliah is still in good shape, her immune system is fighting of any bacteria and germs terrifically. She should be awake in several hours and by tomorrow she'd get her rich pigment back." Dr. Nelson informed me.

"Thanks Doc." I sat by my her bed rested my head on her stomach. I said a little preyer and had must've fallen asleep after it.

I felt her hands run through my shoulder length hair. I thought I was dreaming, but there was no dream to it.