{42}Fury over pulling hair

|kyliah|

"Bella Moglie"-beautiful wife- "wake up my Queen, I've got a surprise for you." I felt Mateo's warm kisses on my thigh. I then felt his big manly hands move from my waist to my my breasts. I groaned, mainly at the fact I wasn't ready to get up yet.
"Baby, you can sleep when we get there." He slipped his hand under my night-shirt, squeezing my bare boob.

"Fine, just get off of me." He sighed. He did as I told him to and that's when I opened my eyes. I stretched and sat up.

"Morning Bella and sorry for last night, I was just upset with the situation. I apologise once again for letting my anger out on you, so I've got a mini surprise to make it up to you." He said in a calm, but meaningful tone.

"I forgive you, but what is the surprise?"

"Wait and see, but first of all get your fat ass in the shower so we can go." He smirked and walked out the room.

...

"We're here Bella," I fell Mateo's lips on my cheek. I open my eyes to see him carrying me, and that we're at a new location.

"What is this place?" I look around, to see beautiful empty island. "Is anyone else here?" I asked.

"We're on a private island, which my family has owned for centuries. No one comes here, accept from the De'Luca's. And even so, some De'Luca's are forbidden to come here. Depending on your dominance and worth, which makes you welcome on this island. I can't change the rules even if I wanted to, but that's how it is one this island. Certain things are unfair in our family, but my great, great grandfather must've done it for a reason. And only the servants and housemaids are here, with us. By the way, there's no signal and Wifi connection. We're going to spend as much time as we can together, with absolutely nothing getting in our way." He kissed me, before running over to a rock and laying me there. I didn't see what was wrong with my legs, for me to walk by myself.
I took another look around me and I was flabbergasted. It felt like I was in heaven. Everything looked eccentric, and peaceful.

"It's so majestic," i spoke with delicacy and softness. He kissed me, with so much ease. The warm wind blew as I felt his erection on my stomach. I headed a clearing of a throat and stopped, however Mateo didn't. I playfully slapped him in the face, and he pulled away not looking happy.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. De'Luca, but your grandfather wants to speak to you." A slim old butler-looking man came over with a telephone. I couldn't help but stare at his incredibly long fancy moustache.

" buona giornata nonno , il suo passato di tempo." - good day grandfather, its been a while.-
Mateo carried on speaking Italian to his Grandfather. I got up and started walking about. If I had some sort of camera I could've took pictures of this mysterious place, but then remembered it was private and that's why our phones were taken away. I felt muscly arms wrapped around me and kisses on my neck. He gave me the harshest love bites on my neck, which I weirdly enjoyed.
"Let's go inside." He whispered seductively, with his warm breath trickling down my neck. The more we walked to the castle, the more beautiful everything looked.

"This is.. Leaving me speechless. Everything looks like it's been here from the 1800's." I gasped.

"All these monuments and subjects have been here since the late 1700's" he took of his jacket. "Come, sweet caramelised queen, lets escort you up stairs." He smirked and I smiled ever so shyly.

...

Hours later I woke up by a smell of fresh air and cologne. I felt a cool morning breeze, with some warmth set on my heated hot body. Realising I was bare naked with no cover had me thinking, so I got up. I yawned before opening my eyes and saw a sexy, godsome silhouette. Mateo was on the balcony, gazing after the view in awe. I wouldn't blame him though, a peaceful early morning and the sky looking as fiery as ever, is the perfect start to the morning.
"Morning Bella Moglie." -beautiful wife- he said with his voice slightly deeper. He had a bit of an Italian accent with his words.
"Morning my luscious King, come here so I can whisper a little something." I said seductively, with a cheeky smile on my face. He turned to my direction with a an raised eyebrow, as if he knew something mischievous was bound to happen. He strides towards me, clenching his sharp jaw. He had no emotion displayed on his face, for whatever reason. He laid on top of me and started kissing my neck. I purred a little, not meaning to and then nibbled light on his ear, making him grunt in my neck. I pulled his hair back, hard and kinda pushed him off me. I got up and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door as quick as I could, with my back leaning against it; taking deep breaths. I heard a bang on the door, which forced me forward, but I wasn't going to let him in. I could tell he was extremely mad, because that must've hurt. He deserved it though, especially for what he done last night. He and I got a bit freaky in bed, but he went way too far. He kinda hurt me at the same time, but the pleasure he gave me took away the pain, however I'm hurting a little now.
"Open the door Kyliah." He said seriously. It's very rare he says my name unless he's mad or delighted, but now he's mad of course. I told him don't do that again, but he laughed it off thinking it was funny, so KARMA BITCH! "Why did you...pull my hair?" He said, through deep breaths.

"Because of last night. You thought what you done was funny, lets just say it wasn't." I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry Bella, I didn't mean to hurt you like that. Please open the door." He said as if he wasn't mad anymore, but I well know that he's still furious and that he wants to punish me. Why does he always have to win?

"No can do." I say enthusiastically.

"Kyliah. Open. The. Fucking. Door. You have one minute to come out, or else I'm coming in!" Now he was really pissed, but I could see that he was trying to keep his calm. I was waiting for his next move, but after two minutes everything went silent and I heard him walk away from the door. I decided in his time I could start my morning routine.
When I stepped out the shower, my heart literally clinched. He was leaning against the wall, with the most devious smile. I literally jumped, when he took a step to me.

"Don't worry Bella I won't do nothing to you.. For now anyways." He gripped my chin and kissed my lips before exiting the bathroom with an evil chuckle. I was there, frozen. I wasn't sure what to expect. But I was concerned about he's actions and how he managed to get into the bathroom, without breaking it down or keys.

The rest of the week was surprisingly calm, and we enjoyed ourselves together. However, the first two days I tried to keep my distance, not wanting his punishment. He told and proved to me that he wasn't going to do anything. We really really did enjoy each other's company on this majestic island, but that didn't mean I was cautious about when he was going to turn, but he didn't... Until our last night. Let me just say, it was the worst. The most humiliating. And the most painful. I think I may want to buy a separate house, because I can't be under the same roof as him.

|thanks for waiting for this update. It may have been a little while, but I've been quite tired lately. Ik it isn't the best chapter either, forgive me😔|