{17}Back home

Kyliah and Mateo💞

--(SKIPPING MORNING)--
.
.
.
PLANE
"We're going out for dinner tonight, bella." Mateo tells me randomly.

I was sitting on his lap with my eyes shut. He started rubbing my side with one hand as the other one was texting on his phone.

"Are we?" I tease.

"Yep. We're going to the SeaBlue Restaurant&Wine bar." He said. I looked up at him and kiss his jaw.

"So it's a date." I said.

"I guess so bella."

...

"Home sweet home!" Zillio screamed out loud. She ran up stairs, dragging Terry close behind. I'm not quite fond with Terry and neither is Mateo.

"Baby girl, I wanna eat." Matt said trying to do a boyish voice. His voice was too deep, so it didn't work.

"Eat what honey." I look up from my phone.

"You" he pouts and I just shake my head and laugh. "You tasty though. You tasting like vanilla and chocolate and I'm craving for more." He held me by the waist and started kissing my neck. "Bella" he breathed on my neck, making me want to moan, but instead I bite my lip. "Please baby, daddy wants you" he said in his bossy/wanting tone. I couldn't help but shiver slight under his words. His hands sneak round to my front area. He put his hands inside my panties, ready to take me on there. I started to get wet and he smirked. Before he could go any further, the doorbell rang. I jumped and he quickly took his hand out. He opened the door, to the twins.

Mateo threw me over his back and ran up the stairs. I started screaming, as he was going too fast. He put me on his bed and ripped off my shorts and my panties.

"Ow, they were my favourite pair." I pout.

"I'll buy you some more if you stop pouting." He said.

"But I don't want you to keep spending on me, it makes me feel useless." I say.

"Well you're not useless, you're actually worth more than your youths. And I'll spend what I want and when I want on you." Before I could say anything his mouth latched onto my perl, causing me to moan. He groaned and started licking everywhere, not missing a spot. I threw my head back and grinded to his mouth. I pulled out his hairband and pulled on his hair. The harder I pulled on his hair, the deeper he'd go. And let's just say it felt AMAZING.

...

I wore a black side-cut dress, which showed off my fabulous curves. Black stilettos and a black jacket to go with the rest of the attire. I had earrings in and a necklace, which was also black. I straightened my hair, which came down to my hips. I done my makeup, giving myself the smoky eye and black lips, and damn i looked fine.

When I made my way downstairs, Mateo's mouth dropped. Her licked his lips and made his way over to me. He held me by the waist and told be how amazingly beautiful I looked and I thanked him. He didn't look too bad himself. Shut the fuck up, Kyliah! HE LOOKED... Can't even find words to explain!

He wore a black Shirt, with the top three buttons undone. Black pants and a black Gucci belt, with diamonds on the 'GG'. He had his hair down and let me just say how much I love his hair down.

"Are you two going on a date?" Terry came downstairs.

"Yep" I smile, whilst Mateo frowns. I know I'm not fond of Terry, but I don't frown every time I make contact with him, like Mateo does. Terry kept on looking at my ass and that pissed me off.