{22}Dinner

|kyliah|

I wore a red dress, with white sleeves. It was a short bodycon dress, white came just above my knees. I straightened my hair and put it in a neat ponytail. I put red eyeshadow, and bright red lipstick (not to bright), contour, eyebrows and highlight, mascara and neatly wedged eyeliner.

When I was done, I grabbed my white Gucci hand purse and went to call back Kate.

"Hi babe!" She said excitedly.

"Hey sugar dumpling, why you so excited?" I asked, hearing her giggle.

"Yeah, I'll tell you later, but got to go." She squealed this time, I bet she's getting laid tonight.

"K bye, love you and miss you" I say, actually missing her.

"Love ya to, but you won't be missing me for long." She laughed and hung up. I swear this chick is on drugs.

I made my way down stairs to see Zillio in a floral turquoise dress, with gold heels and jewellery. She looked beautiful.

"Wowcha! Damn, you're looking yummy like chicken licking." I chuckled and she joined in.

"You don't look bad yourself babes. Come, Mateo is in the car." She grabbed her bag and headed out.

"Baby you look good, too good actually. You have to change, you can't show you legs above your knees. I don't want to be knocking any guys out tonight, just because they looked at my fine sexy fiancée. Not to mention soon to be wife and mother of our twenty kids" this man sure knows how to exaggerate.

"Babe let's stick to three at the moment babe." I went to kiss his cheek, but he grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

"Shit! You got makeup all over me." He sighed.

"You're lucky I don't karate kick your ass, about I got makeup on you. I was going to kiss your cheek, but you're the one who decided to touch my face and kiss the life out of me" I roll my eyes playfully. He put his hand on my thigh, as I wiped the make up stain of his face.

.

"K, so who's your date?" I asks Zillio.

"Hello everyone!" The one and only.. Now way!

"OMG! Pumpkin pie!" I stand up, letting go of Mateo's hand, to hug Kate.

"Strawberry muffin! Told you, you won't miss me for long! Look how beautiful you look. Sweet baby Jesus! You're actually looking like an A-list celebrity." Kate said, looking like her but fatter.

"Thank you babes. You've put on a few pounds." I say, not trying to be room.

"Yeah well, I'm pregnant with Nathan Daniel's baby." She smiled.

"That jock from high school?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yep. But the son of a bitch slept with Kenya, so I threw him out." She shook of her anger.

"How rude of me, Kate this is Mateo, my fiancée, Mateo this is my Best friend Kate." Introduced them to each other.

"Mr. D-De'Luca?" She says nervously.

"Yes, well good evening Kate, I've heard good things about you." Mateo shakes her hand and she goes as red a tomato.

"Uh- good evening sir and nice to finally see you Zillio. Shit! You're Zillio De'Luca. I'm sitting with billionaires!" Kate shouts out. "Sorry." She blushed, realising her loudness.

"Anyways, let's order drink." I say and everyone agrees.

.

"What can I get y'all?" A southern girl, with auburn hair and pretty green eyes said cheerfully.