{15} Meaninful words

I feel a heavy weight, plump down on the bed, besides me. I groan with frustration and feel Mateo pull me into his warm hard chest.

"Sorry bella," he kissed my forehead. He then pulled me on top of his chest and hummed a sweet song. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you Mateo." Well that came out unexpectedly. He must've been as shocked as I was. He already knew that I loved him, but he said wait until I feel comfortable to say it. His eyes widened and there was a slight glow in them.

"I love you to, Kyliah. More than you actually think. It's just a little hard for me to express all of it, all at once." He kissed me again. I pulled myself up and sat on him. He groaned.

"I'm sorry." I say to him.

"Don't be, it just feels..." He bit his lip. God damn this man is going to be the death of me.

"You're doing a brilliant job of showing your love for me boo. It's just.. I don't think I'm 'all that' for you. I want to impress you, so you don't have feel like you've got to give 100% in this relationship." I sigh truthfully. Sometimes I feel like I'm not enough for him.

"You don't have to impress me, you're perfect just the way you are. Even from the beginning when you hated my guts, I loved you. And all of a sudden you fell for me, because you couldn't hold a grudge against me anymore, and I still love you, just maybe a whole lot more because we can share it together. Beautiful bambina you don't need to change. Because you're the most extraordinary Queen Godess any man could wish for. Baby I love you." He said with so much enthusiasm and passion. I hadn't noticed the tears falling down my face, until he wiped them away. "Bella don't cry." He said. I laid down on his chest and kissed his chest all over.

"I'm stunned Matt. I really am. I was scared of love, just in case my heart gets broken and I never love again. You came into the picture and made me feel things I've never felt before. I have tried to avoid the words of you being 'The One'. But honestly, I don't think I need to fight them anymore. I am happy enough to say, you're the one, Matt and I believe it so." I sat up again and kissed his lips passionately.

Five minutes after, I pulled up for some air. As I was catching my breath, Mateo started kissing my neck. I could sense the fact he must've left a few hickeys. He grabbed my ass, with each hand squeezing it. I moaned.

"Can we play a game?" I smiled, trying to not show the mischievousness on my face.

"What game?" He asked.

"Black dares." I smirked.

"Alright then, but what happens to the looser?" He asked.

"Anything the winner tells them to do. There's no forfeits aloud, you have to do as the winner pleases." I smirked and .

"Ok then. 123.."

"456"
..
"20" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Ugh, 21" he huffs. My way of payback from earlier. I hope he didn't forget.

"Ok, so I'm going to..... Tie you to the bed." I found several belts in his suitcase. He was confused, but it will all make sense soon.

I tied his hands and feet to the poles of the bed. I told him to pull on it, to see if he could get out, but he said he couldn't. I then sat on his crutch area and moved my hips in a circular motion; in other words, grinding on his crutch. He moaned.

"Kyliah, what are you doing?" He tries to keep calm, but you can hear the struggle in his voice.

"Payback from earlier." I smile sweetly. Now is the time for the fun to start.

I felt something very big -gigantic more like- and long hit my butt. Damn! I hope that's not his manhood, because that's just not right. I jumped off his lap and couldn't help but look at his giant.

"Kyliah, I'm demanding you to untie me. Now." He said sternly, but this time I didn't listen. Something came over me and started to control me.

I came in between his legs and pulled out his member from his pants, hoping I wouldn't regret this. OH MOTHER MARY, CHICKEN AND RICE, AND STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES! That's not -I recall that is not a normal sized dick. Thats some sort of monster, Glias rhinoceros thing! No going back now.

Mateo was calling me and demanding me to stop, but I zoned out and went in my own world. All I could think of was his dick and what I was going to do with it.

I stuck it in my mouth and sucked on it hard, causing Mateo to moan. I started bobbing my head back and forth, getting faster and faster. I then went all wild and tried to put the all of it in my mouth. The result of that, had me gagging and choking on his dick. Literally it was in my throat and was too unbearable to take in.

"Ky-li-ah!" He panted out my name, also in a warning type of way.

Five minutes later, Mateo starts saying things in Italian. He tries to pull on the belts, but I done an extra knot, knowing he'd try to fight it afterwards.

"Faster Kyliah! Faster!!" He moaned out, as he threw his head back. I sucked on it harder, as if I was giving half of dick a big hickey and before I knew it, my mouth was filled with his cum. He let out a loud groan and I smiled satisfied with myself. For my first time giving someone head, I thought I had done very well. I wasn't sure if I should spit the mouthful out, or swallow it. I decided to be brave and swallow it.

"Mmmm" I licked my lips. I looked up at him and he looked down at me shocked. "Ok, so I know you may have had better, but that was my first time and I wanted payback from earlier. I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." I get up, with my head down.

"Babe you're amazing. Plus a first timer chocking on it like a precessional is extraordinary." He smiled. "Untie me now bella, I'm feeling uncomfortable." And so I did.

After tidying up the bed a bit, we both went to freshen up in the bathroom. We both took a needed hot shower together, washing each other. He kept on saying how irresistible I was and how much he wanted to fuck me, but wanted to wait until I was ready. We made out in the shower for about half an hour, before we got out. I put on one of Mateo's Tee's, which came past my knees. He just wore his boxers and then we snuggled up together in the King sized bed.

With his muscly arms holding me and protecting me, I fell asleep instantly, while he hummed a song again.

|this chapter was longer than I expected, but oh well. I hope you have enjoyed. Vote and Comment! Xx|