Chap.2(part-1)

^Kyliah^

"Hurry up and get out the shower!" Kate yells at me from the bedroom.

"Shut up bitch, I'm nearly done!" I yell back at her. For some reason I felt my bossier today, we'll see how everything turns out, eh?

I got out the shower after rinsing the soap off. I dried myself and then lotioned my skin. When I was done I put on my black and beige laced underset on and walked out the bathroom. Kate was sitting on the bed reading through her text messages and when she looked at me her mouth dropped.

"Damn mocha! Why you looking so damn fine though, if I was a lesbian I would smack that thigh doe." She rhymed making it sound more like a rap and I laughed at her.

"Shut up and just get in the shower" I chuckled. I went over to the ironing board where I left my clothes. I put on my high neck dark grey body con dress, which came just above my knees and showed all my sexy curves. Black stilettos and a leather jacket to go with it. I was going to use my black and silver MK bag, which would match my earrings. I applied make up giving me a; dark cherry lips, highlight, longer eyelashes and went over my eyebrows. I then straightened my hair, even though I should've done that first.(Kyliah in media)

When I was done I took like two selfies, before posting one on Facebook and the other on Instagram. The bathroom door opened to a tall sexy white chick, with a turquoise floral party dress, a white and turquoise cardigan and simple white heels. She done a little spin and I wold whistled.

"Holy crackers, since when were you the classy(ish) type? Now I better buy some guns or something because all niggas are going to be all over my main chick." I say possessively.

"*kmt* about over me, have you seen yourself?! Girl we we need bodyguards" we both birth into laughter.

"Let's take some selfies" I say to Kate and she comes over to me and poses.

We take a couple of selfies with each other on both of our phones before the telephone in the room goes off. I go over and answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"This call is directed to room 59. The Fashion show starts in half hour" the man on the other side said it in a robotic way and then hung up.

"Kate we have to leave it starts in half hour" I grab my bag and put my jacket on.

"Kay let's go." She says.

As we made it down to the ground floor, we got many looks by different people. We rushed out the hotel and caught a taxi.

"Where to?" The taxi man said.

"To Starks and charts please" Kate answered. The man nodded and with ten minutes we were there. Surprisingly the man spoke very good English, you wouldn't think he's Chinese unless you take a look at his features. Even though I was born in Britain, he spoke better British than me.

"20 rubies please" he stretched out his hand and I put the money in his hand and got out.

When the taxi drove off we were surrounded by all these fancy and futuristic looking cars. There was a huge mass of people around, dressed to their best. There were also guards and huge gates keeping all the paparazzi and news reporters out.

"Come. This way" Kate pulled me along with her inside a gold vine arch way.

"Excuse me ladies." A huge guy in black stopped us. "Tickets?" He asked.

"Hold on there in here..." Kate ruffled around in her handbag.

"Hurry up Kate people are waiting" I nudge her.