{9}slumber

~|Kyliah's pov|~

"Ok so what's your name again?" I asked one of the twins. We were in Zillio's room with several of her friends.

"I'm Jenny and she if Jemma." Jenny giggled.

"So everyone lets watch some Netflix whilst we're waiting for the pizza!" Sam said. We all plotted ourselves on the bed or either the sofa. It's only been an hour and I'm starting to like these girls already. They may not be my usual type of people I hang with, but they seem pretty cool so far.

Before the film started there was a knock at the door and Zillio shouted "come in!". In walked a guy with a box of pizza. He wasn't ugly but just want my type, anyways he's just a pizza delivery guy. He put down the pizza and starting taking off his clothing.

"W-w-w-wait! You brought the pizza now go! This ain't no porno film." I yelled, causing the girls to gasp then giggle.

"She's new" Zillio smiled towards the man. He carried on taking off his clothes until be was in his underwear. I can't lie and say he didn't have a good body.

"Well let's get started with you then." I bit his bottom lips. He walked over to me and the girl chuckled and moved out the way. He then pushed me down on then bed earning a hard slap around his face.

"Get the fuck off me! Go do someone else." I spat. -not literally spitting.

"We have a feisty one, I like" he held my wrists down and I screamed. For some reason the girls find it funny but this is way out of my comfort. I heard the door slam open and everyone jumped.

"What's going on?"

"Uh oh is officer BD, yay!" The girls cheered. The man was thrown off of me and the officer shut the door. They both stood centre of the room and started stripping and dancing. The girls were cheering and sipping on their drinks. However I wasn't drinking my drink, instead I had orange juice.

"Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!" The girls scream. The men go over to the women and start snogging a few of them. I was grossed but was weirdly intrigued.

Zillio and two other girls tied me to the bed. They said I needed to get down and get freaky, but i tried to fight their grip. They then forced fed me booze until I started feeling tipsy. When u was drunk they finally untied me. I got up and literally dropped back on the floor.

"Get me fifty anolololi!" I shouted out.

"Soz boo but mi nah under...uh forgot what I was gonna say." I think Sam said. From what I could tell all of us were drunk. I took one long blink and when I opened my eyes the girls were pretty much half naked and some girls were practically dry humping the two guys. Some of the girls were even playing with each other. I felt like I was in a high school party again. I felt soft lady-like hands wrap around my waist. I turn around and accidentally kissed Zillio. She pulled me closer into a hard but soft snog. Wow. I'm really drunk, because I would never intend on kissing a woman or think of doing things to them. I can't believe I let them tie me up to get me drunk like this.

"Wow Ky, you're a really good kisser. Your lips taste like cherry" she gave me one more peck.

"I wasn't trying." I chuckled.

"Well do you wanna try?" She winked at me and blushed.

"Do you mean?..." I wasn't quiet sure what she was talking about.

"Yeah, the ol'girl two and two." She said meaning how girls play with each other.

"Uh.. I'm not sure?" I sit on her orange and white bed.

"Come on you'll enjoy it." She pouted.

"Are you a lesbian?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well you could say I'm bisexual, but I don't date girls I just play with them. But males are different I'll just date them, most of them don't give me what I want." She comes in between my legs.

"And what do you want?" The new drunk me asks.

"Yo kitty cat. I want to taste and play." He pushed me down so I was on my back.

"Well...uh-" I thought if a way to say no, but I was cut off by her small soft lips. She kept on kissing me and licking my bottom lip for entrance but I kept on groaning to let her I meant no.

I heard the door burst open and everyone gasped.

"What's going on?!" A loud thundering voice boomed throughout the room. Zillio jumps up from me and smirked.

"Hello brother. Coming to join the party?" She said nonchalantly. I though 'oh no' to myself and sat up on the bed. I put my head in my hands, feeling all dizzy and shit. I heard a deep scary-like growl which made me jump in my own skin, and felt a hard soul-burning gaze on me.

"Everyone better leave now! And good ole same eh? Ain't you getting married? Get out!!" I jumped at his harsh cold manner. I heard some of the girls whimper and cry. When I looked up the two men were sneaking out the room, but Mateo -who looked huge compared to them- grabbed the both of them by their necks and throw them to the wall. He punched the pizza stripped in the face twice, knocking him out. And with the other one he held him by the neck to the point he looked like he was going to explode with the lack of oxygen in his lungs. He lost consciousness and Mateo dropped him on the floor. Zillio ran up to him and started cursing and hitting him in Italian. He held her tight and raised his hand, she flinched at his movements and I couldn't do nothing but stare. I was nearly peeing my pants at this point. He slightly pushed her away from him and walked up to me, with a dark deadly look in his eyes.

"Get. Up." He said calmly but sternly. I got up and he grabbed my arm, which hurt by the way.

"Let go off me!" I yell.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me!" He shouts causing me to jump again, with tears eyes. I'm a strong woman, drunk or not, and won't let some man shout at me and let me cry.

"Stop fucking man-handling me then!" I shout. His eyes almost looked a bluish black, which scared the light years out off me. He gave me the deadliest look anyone could ever see. He let go off me and just glared at me, within seconds I was thrown over his shoulders. I tried punching him in the back but he kept on walking out the room. I saw Zillio mouth 'sorry' to me and I knew I'd have to get her back.

"Let me down!" I try to wiggle out his grip again. He ignores me and just holds me tighter.

I finally give up fighting because every time I do it makes things worse. A few minutes later he opens a door to a red and black room. It looked like modern Victorian times, with all the shackles and heavy metal gear. There were different types of belts, spanking sticks, and handcuffs. There were some other funny looking things which I'd never seen before, but the room itself gave me goosebumps in a nice sort of way. I clenched onto Mateo's suit not wanting him to put me down. However i couldn't fight this Thor looking guy.

"You brought out the monster of me bella. You brought out the anger in me to fall over you like melted chocolate. Now it's my turn to make you plead and for me to punish you. You may not realise it yet but I know you have something for me as I have for you. Just know my love, this will only be a warning." He says lowly, putting me down on the bed. He ties me up before I could fight him off me. He walks off into the shadows, with an evil chuckle.

|thanks for reading! Vote and comment! Warning next chapter will be evolving sexual content!|