{3} Who's side you on?

~|Kyliah's Pov|~

"Naw don't be like that. The nigga was sexy as fuck, that sexy wasn't a word to compare him and you know it. Anyways he's an Italian fuckboy, you know how they roll over woman like stepping on golden crisp leaves." Kate took a sip of her coffee.

"Well now I know, but that one man can't be the title to the whole Italian race and saying all Italian men are fuckboys. It's like saying every black girl is a Hoe or a Thot who trap around the bandos." I say, dunking a cookie into my hot chocolate.

"True.. Anyways did you get his name?" She asked.

"Nope."

"Did he get yours?"

"Nope" I popped the 'P'.

"Has he heard your name?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"Maybe? Actually he was there when I was talking to the bartender and when I have the bartender my name." I say.

"Be careful, because Italians have that thing for gang possession" she widened her eyes, like a teacher would.

"You watch too much movies, plus he owns his own business" I say to her.

"Well I also watch a lot of documentaries and true stories, plus when they say business, it could be to do with anything." She tells me.

"True.." I trailed. "Anyways let's stop talking about the guy, we don't know him and we'll never meet him again anyways" I say getting up so I could pack my suitcase.

"Never say never" I hear Kate mumble.

.
~At the airport at ten pm~

"Do you want anything before we get on the plane?" I asked Kate and she shakes her head.

"No thanks" she smiles.

"Kay. Can you put my suitcase in the lift, whilst I grab a chocolate muffin, a bottle of water and a latte?" I asked and she nodded.

On my way back to Kate a large group of men in black and dark sunglasses, with hair sleeked back came walking down the airport to the back; where all the private planes are kept. They didn't have to look at anyone to let the whole airport know that they're boss, and let me just tell you, I think I've seen my first swarm of gangsters.

"Come on Kyliah!" Kate yelled and one of the men in black turned his head to the side slightly, before shaking it off and walking 'gangster' like the others.

"Ok ok I'm coming woman." I say calmly back to her as I get onto the plane.

On the way back the flight attendant kept on entertaining everyone in our compartment.

"So ms, pick out a card" he asked me and I obeyed. "Now split the deck" which meant put the card somewhere in the deck. "Ok now for my famous shuffle" he said and then suddenly all the cards flew out his hands. I giggled whilst everyone was in a little shock, at least it wasn't like Kate that day. To be honest, what kinda guy stands up on a plane shuffling cards, not knowing if the plane could hit something a little or a lot?

"Ms do you find that funny?" He pointed out to me.

"Well if I didn't would I be amused?" I question him back.

"Well no" he answered dumbfoundedly.

"Well then why ask?" I question him.

"Calm it Ky he's only trying to have fun and you're holding up the audience" Kate said. The fuck?! Bitch hell no! She gonna go on this trashy niggas side and not back me up? Not like I need backing at the moment of time, but at least she could've stayed out of it.

"Shut the fuck up Kate! So I can't ask people reasonable questions, but they can try and question me with dumb reasons?" I shout at her.

"What gotten into you Ky? Is it the guy? Do you-" she tried to question me.

"Bitch shut the fuck up!" I say angrily. A period might be overdue. Anyways the passengers were staring wide eyed at us, we'll mainly me, but when I turned around the acted as if nothing happened and carried on doing what they're doing.

"You know what ladies I need to go to the captain." The attendant said, thinking he could get out of this. Well let me just say, not until we done.

"No you ain't going nowhere till you answer my damn question" I tell him.

"I..uh..forgot what you..uh- said" he stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why. Did. You. Ask. In the first place?" I said slowly making sure he takes it in this time.

"Well because it wasn't funny to me, and you were the only one giggling" he said going red. Not a good enough answer, but I'll let it slip. He sounds like he has a brain of a 12year old boy, not finding the right vocabulary to express his choice of words.

"Well as a flight attendant shouldn't you learn how to ignore things of how people make you feel?" I question him again. That's why I'm good in law, but I'm more brutal when it comes to my career.

"Yes but-"

"No buts. Now go and mind your own business." I shooed him away. I then took a sip of the latte and saw an angry looking Kate. "You wants some?" I smiled at Kate as I offered her some of my latte.

"It's not funny Kyliah. One who do you think you were shouting at? Two I'm your fucking best friend. And thirdly I was just being nice, if that was me in your position you'd do the same thing, but is never raise my voice at you like that." Kate said in a matter of factly.

"I'm sorry Kate I really am, but to me it seemed like you were defending him when you could've kept your mouth shut." I take another sip of latte.

"Well I was doing it for your own good, he could've called the captain down or something" she said.

"Well I wasn't staring beef I was just given him what he tried to give me, but obviously he got the skill" I giggled and Kate just rolled her eyes. I gave her a hug and we kissed each other's cheek.

Since me and Kate became friends we couldn't stay mad at each other. We met in freshman year in high school and just clicked like that. It was on the first day, in the first class we had together and we didn't have partners so the teacher put us together. Throughout the lesion we just kept on chatting then became friends. We both moved to a new town we were in, so we didn't know nothing or anyone in it. We decided to hang at the local park that weekend and since then we've been best friends.

.
~home sweet home~

I paid my taxi fare and said thanks. When I got home I decided to get a quick shower. I looked at my clock and it was eleven pm. I got in my bed and went on my laptop to see a ton of emails from the place I work. I deleted most of them, but one fought my eye. It said I was fired. "Fired?!" I say out loud as if someone could hear me. How am I fired? I told them that I was going to China and asked them if that was ok and they were like yeah. Plus I'm one of the best and hard working employees. Neither did it explain why I was fired, so I'm going to go in tomorrow. For now though I just turned of the light and went straight asleep.

_____________________
__________
|thnx 4 reading! Vote and comment!|