{38} Hen night

|kyliah|

I kissed the girls goodbye, as they were staying at their grandparents for the night. After saying my goodbyes, I went upstairs to get ready.

I showered, moisturised my skin, brushed my teeth and changed my appearance. I wore a white T-shirt, black leather leggings my burgundy DMs and my black trilby hat. I brushed out my wild curls and left them out, which looked like a curly lion's mane.

When I was done I called Zillio to see if she was ready and she was. Before we left I was about to go upstairs to go and kiss Mateo, but I realised he was out to a 'mens' party. I haven't seen him in almost a week and I really miss him, but you know what they say about, seeing each other before the wedding can bring bad luck.

"Milly, Shanae and Adelaide are already at this surprise location." Zillio told me.

"Why can't you just tell me where we're going?" I done my special pout.

"Mateo said to try and not fall for your pout either. I'm sorry Kyliah but it's called a surprise! Trust me you'll like it." She grabbed my hand and led me out the door. We got in the Limo and drove off to the unknown location.

.

"OMD, wine tasting and spa. This is the best." I said as we got out the car.

"But before all of this, we've got some activities." Zillio smirked at me.

"Well let's go then." I rub my hands together excitedly.

.

"Hello girls and Kyliah the hen girl. I am Susan, and I'll be instructing you around today. First of all, we're going to head into the dessert maze. To start off with, we're going to pair up in two's and collect little love heart notes, looking like this." She showed us a heart card. "You're going to read it and follow the clues. There will be sweet desserts to distract you from getting to the prize. Good luck girls, remember too much sweets are bad for your tummy." She chuckled with her strong southern accent. The group said how easy it will be, not trying to eat the sweets, Zillio and I thought differently. We were a pair and we both had a sweet tooth.

We entered the maze and the sides there was already chocolate bars and lollipops. Zillio grabbed a lolly and we went a different direction to the others.

Ten minutes later, we only found two clues and a lot of dessert that popped out at us. We are most of the stuff that we found, but tried to keep focused on the course.

"Attention ladies in the maze. One group may be the closes to the prize." Susan said through a microphone.

"Quick! I think I know where to go!" Zillio runs down an unknown path.

"Look we made it!" I shout, as we make it in the middle. There was signs saying 'the middle of the maze'. I'm sure if you make it in the middle you win?

There was a huge table, which looked like it was made out of chocolate. And it had bowls of sweets, mixed fruits, chocolate and desserts in them. There was also a big chocolate fountain in the corner, with strawberries and chocolate. Me and Zillio screamed and danced as we were the winners, and then dug in straight away.

We stuffed ourselves with most of the things on the table. Zillio went a bit to far by taking a bite out of the table, but when she did she proved that it was actually made out of chocolate.

"We're so snobby." I laughed and she joined in.

"Yeah, but these sweets are better than most I've tried." She said and I agreed.

"Some has made it in the middle of the maze! However that isn't the end, you have to find the finish line, in order to get your prize." The microphone goes of again.