{32} Uncle came to visit.

|Kyliah|

"Howa dis? My gosh Pitney, you've grown into a beautiful woman. You always had your muddas looks. And now look des-sah, you in dis gigantic bludclart mansion!" My older cousin, Leroy was here to visit. Well that was unexpected, but it's fine.

"Hey Leroy!" I ran up to him and hugged him. He was more like an uncle than a cousin to me.

"Come show mi around. Mi also heard you got two Pitney yourself now?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's correct. I'll show you around and then you can meet the family at supper." I gesture him upstairs.

"So this is the room you'll be staying in tonight." I opened the door to the spare room.

"Rah! Dis is lika palace." His eyes twinkled.

"I guess." I chuckled. "I'll let you get settled in and be up here by eight, you better be ready." I joke.

"Stop acting white." He said.

"How am I being white? And being white or black has nothing to do with the way you act." I said defensively.

"Calm you rasclart, why you being so-.. Never mind, see you at eight." He said in his Jamaican accent.

"Alrighty, hurry though." I shut his door. I go back into my room and see Mateo in his boxers watching TV. He looked like a sculptured Spartacus.

"Mateo get dressed, we have a guess and someone has organised an eight O'clock supper." I say, looking elsewhere than at him.

"Baby I know you're trying to avoid this." He gestured his built sculptured body and I crossed my arms.
"Okay mammy I'm getting up." He said trying to do a boyish voice. His voice is usually deep, but in the morning it's deeper and I love it. It's so intimidatingly sexy.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We started pecking each other's lips and then made it into a passionate kiss. However it didn't last long, due to a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Me! Your girls are crying like mad, help please." Poor Abel said.

Mateo put me down and we headed into Abel's room. We both picked up the girls and started rocking them. They started falling asleep again, until Zillio came running through.

"That cousin of yours is so fu- flipping handsome!" She rolled her eyes and licked her lips.

"Ok. But you've just woke the girls up again, so go and make two bottles of milk please." I said, not caring about her crush on my cousin, not to mention, who's twenty-two years older than her. Well love isn't a number, but still.

"Yes ma" she smiled and done a turn out of the door. I giggled and saw Mateo shaking his head. The girls stopped crying, but they were still hungry.

"What's up with you?" I asked him.

"She so fucking annoying." He exclaimed.

"Don't swear in front of MK and she's your baby sister, of course you'd think she's annoying." I lightly chuckled.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, like what the hell, why am I asking to ask a question.

"Course." He turned his head to me.

"Why do love living in a big family house instead of a big or normal house of your own?" Kyndall wrapped her fingers around my pinkie.

"It feels warmer and not so deserted if the one of us went out. Zillio lives with me and has been since she eighteen, only because she's scared to live on her own and wants me to protect her. It's my job as the oldest brother and I don't mind, accept from the men she brings to the house. But all I know, if they use her then that's another reason for me to ki-"

"Don't even dare say kill." I say angrily. If I could I would punch him in the face until his face is broken. - but I'd probably kiss it better afterwards.

"I'm sorry Bella." He went to grab my free hand, but I moved it away and stood up.
"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Into MK's bedroom." I walked off leaving him behind. Even if someone hurt a family member you could always beat them up or torture them. I don't see the point of killing, unless it was for defence. I hope karma doesn't come back to this family.

"Bella I'm sorry and that's all I can say. I'm not going to lie to you and I hadn't been doing it ever since she's been out with a man. I just went a little too far with my words, as I know you don't like the phrase." He said.

"K." I responded.

"That's it?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You know what? Where going church tomorrow." I turn to look at him.

"Why?" He said, now I wanted to kick him in the balls.

"So the Lord can forgive your sins and my sin for having sex before marriage. I've already preyed, but I would like to meet some of the community." I smile. Mateo had an unsure look on his face, but let out a smile after mine. You could tell he was worried about something.

"Anything for you Bella." He kissed my lips.

"Ok love birds, here's the milk." Zillio passed us a bottle each.

"Are you up for church tomorrow?" I asked Zil.

"Uh.. I don't know." She said.

"You're coming church with us and so is Abel." Mateo stepped in.

"Oh okay, yeah I'll be up and ready then." She said sceptically and left the room.

"What's going on with you lot and the fact I'm mentioning church?" I asked.

"I love you and I trust you with all my heart, so I'll tell you. The reason why we don't go church is, because we know we've done so much bad in our lives and what we're doing is an addiction. We know if we repent but carry on afterwards, he won't forgive us." He lowers his head in shame.

"And that's where you're wrong. He'll forgive you, but you as a person need to stop all of this killing and sinning. Just prey and talk to him like you're talking to your best friend. Ask for forgiveness, give thanks and just talk to him, because he's listening even if you don't think so. He may not answer your prayers in a click of a finger, but if you're patient it will be answered in time." I advise him.

"I know Bella, but I'm just scared." He takes the bottle out of Mauritius's mouth and lay her in her Moses basket.

"Don't be." I kissed his cheek, before putting Kyndall down.
"Get some clothes on, it's passed eight o'clock." I said and he nodded and went. I think there was something else on his mind, but I don't need to k is and in find with if. The truth will soon prevail.

|thanks for reading. Vote and comment!|