{23}Pregnant??

This scene might be distressing to some viewers. Violence activity!
|Mateo's pov|

"I'm giving you ten seconds to speak, other wise I'll turn on the machine!" I shout.

"Never!" He spat. I didn't think twice before turning the machine on, that will end his life.
"Wait!!! I'll tell, I'll tell!" He screamed. It was too late and I never give second chances, like ever!

Within seconds, blood was splattered onto the wall and his chest was bleeding from where the pitch folk pierced his heart.

"Now to you." I say to the other prisoner. "Tell me where he is and I'll consider on whether to kill you or not." I looked at my watch. I need to get home to Kyliah, before she comes home with the girls. The were going early hour shopping on the black market.

"H-his at her old a-apartment, tracking her every move. If you take out the implant, he'll loose everything and anything of her." This scum trembled.

"Anything else I should watch out for?" I ask.

"Uh.. You should get rid of the press and that girl called Olinque. They're working together and will destroy you, when they get enough information." He said. I turned on the machine.
"What?!! I told you everything, don't kill me!!" He cried.

"I have to, because you'll snitch" and the razor cut his throat. "Ash and Martin!" I called the guards.

"Yes master?" They bow.

"Clean up this mess." I tell them and they get to work straight away.

I wash my hands and get in the limo.

"No!!!" I hear someone scream. I run inside and see Kate and Zillio tied up on the wall, with chains on their hands and feet. But where was Kyliah?

"Well, well, well..." The man himself come out the shadows.

"What are you doing here?" I said deathly like, I wanted to kill him, but his men surrounded the hall ways.

"Coming to get my prize, ruin you with publicity and give Olinque what she wants. Fame." He chuckled.

"Where's Kyliah?" My hands are in a fist, ready to kill him.

"Don't worry she's happy. Well she'll have to be. She's staying with me now, her father and commander. Everything she's done has been under my command, if she realises it or not. I wanted her to be a Lawyer and so I hired people to make her believe she'll do good as it." He smiled wickedly.

"Where's my men?" I start to get furious.

"Where do you think?" He laughed. "Dead! We wiped them all out." He done dead actions. I hoped that someone would come in, but for now I would need to play my cool.

"Where did say Kyliah was again? Sorry I forgot." I started playing dumb.

"Well you're going to die anyways, so might as well say." Yep, of course. "She's getting ported to California." He lied, you could see it in his eyes. Shit! He figured out my plan, but never mind I've got something else.

The door blew open and gun shots were fired. I ducked and let my men do their job. I untied the girls who were crying and they went over to the medics. I ran after Clifford, who tried to do a runner. He took the lift to the third story, which led to my room, but he didn't realise I could get there quicker running up the stairs.