{13} Airport

^Raye above^

Today was exciting, not just for the kids, but me too. It's baby Raye's birthday and she turning three. If you're wondering who Raye is, she is Mateo's niece. I haven't met his sibling who's the parent of this child, but I've seen her once, when Zillio brought her round for dinner. When I mean, me and the girl connected, I mean I fell in love with her straight away. She's only three, but she's definitely one of the kind. I just thought about me having kids, would Mateo agree with it though? Anyways, I still have my life ahead of me and I'll probably wait until I'm married and the age of 32.

I finished packing a weekend worth of clothes. When I was done I decided to get ready in the awakening bathroom. If this isn't Mateo's house, but he own it, I wonder what the house back in Italy looks like? He's been pushing me to live there with him, but I can't. Firstly, I can't understand and speak the language. Secondly, my career I still want to be apart of. Thirdly, my friends and little bit of family I have here.

After all my morning activities, I decided to apply a light makeup. I got dressed and wore: White high waisted ripped Jeans. A white long sleeve crop-top. White and black airmax 110's; as we will be doing a lot of walking, no need for heels. A black leather jacket. And for accessories, I will add, a silver and black MK handbag and a pair of black Versace sunglasses.

When I was done, I looked pretty Fleeky. All I needed to do next is my hair. I put some 'loose frizz' spray in it first, so it could be easier to brush out any notts. Followed by coconut oil, for my scalp. I then put in a 'coconut/mint moose' which made my hair nice as moist. I combed it out and then brushed it into a high bun. Within minutes, the ring of the bun starts to frizz up and that's my favourite part. Once, Mateo watched me do my morning routine and when my hair fizzed back up, he called me the ring of fire. To me that's funny, but he thought I looked cute.

...

"Zillio?!" I called her name down the hallway.

"Coming!" She responded. She came out running with her box of three set suitcase.

"You want help?" I chuckle.

"Nah thanks, terry can do it." She waiting for her new boyfriend, terry, to do it.

"Alrighty, meet you in the limo." I walk down the hall and out the house.

"Hey baby girl." Mateo smiled, pulling me into hit lap.

"Hey daddy." I whisper flirtatiously, hoping Joseph, the driver, never heard. The people who were going Disney world with us, will be in separate vehicles, accept from Zillio and Terry.

"I see that you're getting a bit flirtatious, daddy likes." Turned my head to kiss me. Joseph put up the window, which cuts the drivers seat and the passengers seat in the back, to separate. We were kissing passionately for a whole ten minutes, as we were waiting on Zillio and Terry.

"Do you want me to get her?" I asked.

"Sorry we took so long, Terry and I were discussing something." Zillio jumps in the car, with Terry behind. Zillio apologies once more, which was forgiven, but there was still an angry Mateo.

"What's up with the face babe?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Nothing." He growled, glaring at Terry. Uh oh! He mad.

"Well the expression on your face and the tone of your voice, don't just sound like nothing" I said.

"I said its nothing Kyliah, so just leave it!" He snapped, causing me to jump. He sensed the fact he made me jump, so he tried to cuddle me in his chest.
"I'm sorry bella" he said apologetically. However I wasn't so forgiving yet. I pushed his hands off of me and sat next to him instead, looking out the dim shaded Windows.
"Bella I said-"

"I heard what you said, just leave me be for now until I accept your apology." I said not making facial contact with him. He sighed and finally left me alone.

.
On the way to the airport, all you could hear were Terry and Zill bickering about nonsense. Fucking hell, it gave me a headache. To shut them up, Mateo must've read my mind and told them to shut up and so they did.
.

"Sorry miss but your ID picture doesn't look like you" THE FUCK. Who the hell does she think she is, just because I'm wearing a different attire.

"But it is me, so hurry up and scan the damn thing so I can catch up with the others." I say to her.

"Others? I don't see any other bl-"

"Scan the ID card, before we miss the plane. Any how we do miss the plane, I will get you unemployed for the rest of your existence." Mateo come up behind me and threatened the woman, as if he would do that.

"Y-yes M-m-Mr. De'Luca." She stuttered and trembled. She scanned my ID card and let me through. Mateo held my hand, leading us to the back of the airport; where all the private planes were.

We got on private plane, which actually had the name De'Luca on it, in gold sparkling writing.

"Baby I'm sorry I snapped, please don't be upset." Mateo pulled me to his lap once again.

"I'm not upset, I was just annoyed, but I forgive you." I peck his lips. Forgetting that his two other younger cousins were on the plane, we earned a few 'ewws' and 'get a room', but Mateo ignored them and made the kiss deeper. However I pulled away quickly, not wanting to be drawn in.

"I'm tired, wait until we get there" I kissed this lips one more time, before laying on his chest and dozing off.

|I've tried to do this chapter shorter. But it's still kinda long, oh well. Thnx for reading. Vote and comment|