{18}Another girlfriend?!

|Mateo's pov|

"Kyliah, who's that?" I looked over her shoulder to see her texting some man. When my eyes viewed the 'love you to xx' message, anger ran through my body.

"A good friend" she said.

"Why are you saying I love you to, to a friend? Not to mention who is male." I say, getting jealous. Plus she's never spoke of this friend.

"Because I do love him, as a friend. By the way, no need to get worried, his gay." She said forwardly. I spooned her in my arms and then started kissing her neck. She giggled and told me to stop.

I got out the bed, needing a toilet, but my personal phone rung.

"Answer it bella!" I told her before I shut the bathroom door.

As I walked out the bathroom I saw an angry Kyliah, crossing her arms.

|kyliah's pov|

Mateo told me to answer the phone and so I did.

"Hello?"

"Who's this? And where Mateo?" A females voice said rudely.

"First of all I answered the call, so I'm expecting you to say who you are. Secondly Matt is in the bathroom." I snapped a little. I've realised, ever since I've been with Mateo I've been so girly (couldn't find a better word to describe it), when normally I think I'm hardcore at times.

"Well I'm his girlfriend, thank you very much. Now who are you?" She said trying to be nice. These two faced bitches!

"You know what? It doesn't matter, I'll just tell him call you back when he's done." I hung up the phone.

On que, Mateo came out the bathroom and noticed the rage in my face.

"What's up bella?" He asked.

"Call your girlfriend back, because sooner or later I knew something was bound to happen. Your rich and famous and I'm just.. Just your side bitch!" I threw him his phone and he caught it.

"Slow down Bella. What are you talking about?" Well he's a good actor.

I got off the bed and ignored his question. I was about to walk out the door until he grabbed me by the waist.

"I asked you a question Bella, don't ignore me." He said seriously, but in a calm tone. He said the other day, that one of his trades were being hotheaded at times.

"Let go of me!" I shout.

"Kyliah, tell me what happened." He looked deep in my eyes, which effected me in a way.

"You want to know what happened? Well maybe you're a liar and a cheater. You lied about loving me, but cheated on your girlfriend!" I tried to hold back tears.

"You are my girlfriend, you're mi amour. I would never cheat on you." He went to cup my face, but I flinched away.

"Not me, but it appears to seem like you've got some next girl on your side. Don't even say there's no one else, because she just called you saying for you to call her back." I looked down at me feet. A tear ran down my face and I quickly wiped it away. "I thought I loved you and you love me, Mateo" I say softly. I've never loved a man in my whole twenty-four years of existence. But with Mateo I believed I actually did. And this is why, people, I don't let men intended and waste my time.

"I swear Kyliah, I don't have a girlfriend and I love no other than you." He came closer to me, but I moved back, until I hit the wall.

"Move." I say calmly.

"Please-"

"Move!" I say seriously.

"Kyliah-"

"I SAID MOVE BITCH!" I yelled in his face.

*SLAP!

His boyish face went to loving and calm, to manly and intimidating. It scared me, but I didn't show it. Instead I walked out the room and went into the room I was staying in before.

I pulled out a duffle bag, from the closet and packed several things. I wasn't intending on taking everything on what Zillio and Mateo had brought me, because that's just shows I'm a gold digger. Plus I like buying my own stuff, however I needed a few pieces of underwear and clothing for the trip.

When I was done, I put on a jumper and some jogging bottoms, not caring how bad I'd look. I grabbed my phone and the bag and made my way downstairs. What's the point staying here if Mateo doesn't love me and if Zillio is pretending to even like me. Well she does go by her brother's orders. However I will miss her.

"Kyliah?" I heard Zillio say my name.

"Bye Zillio, I hope we can keep in touch." I open the large entry door.

"Wait! Where you going?" She runs down the staircase and hugs me.

"Back to Georgia, why stay with a family who probably doesn't actually care about me?" I say sadly. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, but I think it's time to take my life off hold.

"What?! Even all care about you very much so. We love you kyliah, and what about Matt? He loves you very much. Does he even know about this?" She looks at me as if I was crazy.

"Well if he loves me, why does he have another girlfriend? I'm not going on ENEWS, because some rich man has two girlfriends and thinks it's funny for them to fight over him." I furrow my eyebrows.

"He doesn't have another girlfriend. Does he?" She put her hand on her chin.

"No don't. It was Olinque on the phone. Plus kyliah, I've never told a woman, besides my relatives, that I've loved them. And Bella believe it or not, but I'm in love with you." Mateo's voice booms off the walls.

"I'm going to murder that cagna!(bitch!)I swear." Zillio's face turned red. Well I've never seen her angry before.

"Zillio, go do some reports on her and her background. Get ever single piece of information about her and give it to me. She is going to try and get back into our lives and we can't let that happen, or any danger come to Kyliah." He tells Zillio and she nods her head and goes off somewhere.

"So she's not your girlfriend?" I hold back a smile.

"No. Now unpack and get into bed. It's late and you need your beauty sleep. I'll join you shortly and you're lucky I don't punish you tonight for shouting at me, ignoring me and slapping me. You know how easily frustrated I get, so don't do it again. Do you understand, Bella?" He said firmly; as if I was a little girl getting told off by her daddy.

"Yes mateo" he grabs my hips and holds me.

"No, yes-.." He trails off.

"Yes daddy" I kiss his lips and he kisses back, but quickly pulls away.

"Now hurry, before i start eating more dessert" he smirks and slaps my ass.

"Ow. Why you have to do it so hard?" I giggle.

"Trust me Bella, you'll get hard soon." He winked and I shook my head and went back upstairs to unpack.

Short while later I fall asleep. But I swear just before I closed my eyes I saw a dark figure watching me? I preyed inwardly and fell asleep.

|2nd update in one day🤗vote and comment! Thanks for reading xx|