{27}Home

|kyliah|

"Do you have everything Bella?" Babe asked.

"Yeah, just.. Am I really ready to leave the hospital?" I look in the mirror on the wall.

"The doctors say you are and they are professionals, but if you're not feeling ready I'll keep you in or set up a room in the house and hire professionals to check on you." He carried my over-night bag and the twin's car seat. I felt kinda bag, but I was in so much pain and felt so weak, I just couldn't help.

"I'll be alright, thank you babe." I kissed his jaw, as I couldn't reach to kiss lips on my own.

"No need to thank, it's my pleasure. You stay here, while I put the girls in. I'll come back for you." He said, about to walk out the door.

"No! I mean, I am strong enough to walk to the limo." I force a smile. I think they should've given me a stronger dose of pain relief. This shit hurts more than given birth the natural way. Even though I've never experienced it, it's just a guess.

"I'm not liking this, but if you think you can-"

"I can Mateo." I grab my hand bag, but in a limp way.

"Actually, fuck this! Kyliah stay here, I'm not letting you walk out on the streets as if you're crippled. I'll be back don't move." He said seriously, but in a way it was a little scary. He doesn't say my name unless his pissed, upset, over the moon, or deadly serious, so I know when not to cross his line. I kinda like the dominance though, sometimes.

I sat on the bed and sighed. I took out my phone and saw I had over seven thousand notifications in total. I mainly saw congrats and stuff like that on most of the texts. But one stood out to me on Instagram 'I hope your lil' mixed family can burn!;D- from Olinque_<3.'
It hit me hard and I was a little saddened, but when there's positive, there will always be negative. I ignored the comment and switched my phone off.

I saw Mateo studying me, he realised my 'questioning look' on my face and shook it off. He came over to me and picked me up bridal style, giving me a light kiss on the lips.

.

"Why did you look so sad back there?" He referred to the hospital.

"Just some hate mail, but it's ok, I don't care anymore. That was the past and now we're heading into the future to start our family" I smile, but something about this Olinque woman, I keep hearing about, is really pissing me off.

"But Bella, whatever's in the present has to be fixed before it ruins our future." He knew something was up, because he was gripping the stirring wheel so tight, to not express his frustration.

"It's not a big iffy though, just some haters." I sigh, looking back on the girls, seeing them sound asleep.

"Something is telling me it's a little more than 'some' haters." He states.

"Can you leave it? It wasn't a big deal, until you just made it a big deal." I fold my arms and roll my eyes, annoyed at his nagging.

"I'm not even going to shout, for the girls sake. But listen to me and listen to me good Kyliah. I love you very much and you know that. But what you don't understand is, a man should care for his woman and know when there's something up with her. Well I know there's something bothering you, and it's not hard for me to know when you're stressed out about something. Tell me who upset you, because I'm not going to let some form of words eat you up and doubt yourself." He was smarter than I thought. Something told me he knew, but wanted to hear it from me.

"That Olinque girl, said she hoped our 'mixed family' burns. Criticism is something I can handle, but for some reason her comment effected me. This Olinque ex of yours will be getting fire to her face if she don't stops." I fan myself, getting all worked up.

"You don't need to get caught up in fighting. Plus she would be too scared to have a proper fight, she'd just hire people to kill you or use something in stronger defence. It's not fair, but she'd cheat. Anyways, she won't be nowhere near my family. I will end it for her." He said calmly, but was gripping the stirring wheel fiercely.

"What do you mean about 'it'" I worried. I hope he won't literally end it for her, all she needs is a lesson. I don't believe in ending another's life, unless they are threatening you in a way you are in the situation to fight back.

"You'll see soon Bella." A slight smirk came across his face. I shook my head, hoping he ain't thinking like the devil.

|short chapter, only cus at the end I started feeling sick and couldn't carry on. Thnx for reading|