2nd Party{pt.2 of chap 39}

|kyliah|

Marrying Mateo is the happiest thing I've done in my life. He is literally my heart and soul. I see how affectionate he is to me. All I know that tonight will get kinky.(;p)

We both got up at seven, due to a servant bringing us breakfast in bed. It was a very big breakfast -well for me anyways- and I couldn't eat it all, so I just piled it on Mateo's plate. For an exclusive man, Mateo eats like a pig, when others aren't around. I don't mind though, I love him either way as long as he tidies up after himself. Lately I've been persuading Mateo to get rid of his servants to. He doesn't needs all of them, plus they gossip like everyone else. A way to keep private (-sarcasm).

After taking a luxury shower together, we started to get ready. A hairdresser and a makeup artist come to fix me up again. I looked wonderful and so did Mateo. I realised that yesterday, her got his sides shape and hair trimmed. For some reason his ends looked a little blond, but a fierce blond so he was still sexy as fuck.

"Bella what's the time?" Mateo shouted from the bathroom.

"13:23" I replied, looking at the clock.

"Grazie." He thanked -in Italian.

We needed to leave in five minutes and his still in the bathroom doing his hair. My gosh!

"Are you still doing your hair?" I asked.

"Yep, help me Bella, you're quicker than I am," he opened the bathroom door.

"Keep it down, it looks so much more sexier." I bit my lip.

"I had it down yesterday." He pouted -mocking me- and I frowned.
"Now you see how annoying it is?" He shook his head.

"Whatever, bend down so I can reach please." I get the brush and brush through his hair.
"Done." I kissed him.

"Thanks you Bella." He showed me that gob smack of a smile.

.

Guests as well as the press was already at our second venue. When we got out the black and gold Limo, everyone started cheering and whistling. Maybe a lot of fans to. I actually don't see what's interesting about our lives, to the outside world. If you have money and someone knows, all of a sudden your loved, liked, and hated from the world. And so you become popular.

Before we went inside, Mateo pulled me to his side and kissed me; showing the world how much we loved each other. It felt like a million lights were on us, when all the cameras clicked. The doors opened and we walked in. A lot of famous celebrity couples were here, and to me this was nerve racking. Some of these people are my idol and I'm still their fan, and yet they're at our. Wedding party.

"Welcome everyone, to Kyliah and Mateo's wedding! We are here to celebrate and congratulate the couple's love." The host greeted and everyone cheered. "Mrs and Mr. De'Luca, your gifts have been sent to your home by the way." He added and we nodded.

"Omg! We both start with Ky. Anyways nice to meet you Kyliah, me and Kayne have been fanning on you. Also I love your dress." Kim.K approached me.

"Thank you." I say a little nervously.

"Anyways, here's my number if you want to catch up or anything." She handed me her card. To be honest, I do t think I'll be using it, but just to be nice.

.

After greetings and conversations with most of the guests, me and Mateo decided to sit at our top table. We ate and talked.

"Babe, most of these celebrities aren't as bad as the press makes them." I tell him.

"And that's why I don't like to be caught up with the paparazzi. They make you into someone you're not. Oh and your favourite comedian is coming tonight."

"Which one?" I asked.

"Kevin heart." I kissed me and I grinned.

.

The rest of the evening went amazingly well. Lots of performers done different sorts done acts on the stage and not just I enjoyed it, the guests did also.

By ten PM, the private jet landed in the back garden. It was time for us to head on over to our honeymoon.

As we headed outside, hand in hand, everyone started throwing flower petals at us and cheering. I loved tonight and got to met everyone. They were so charming.

.

When I we got on the plane, we instantly took off our wedding clothes, however I didn't get to change. In the private bedroom, Mateo grabbed my waist and tackled me to the bed. I kisses me roughly and passionately all over. He kissed me passionately and looked deep in my eyes at the same time. He then took off my underwear, without breaking the gaze and kiss. Our souls clicked and that's when we knew we both became one.

Normally I would care to have sex in places where others were, but all I wanted now was my husband. All I could think of were his actions towards me from the beginning, in China.

He opened my legs wide and his my neck, giving me millions on hickeys, as if it was a message to everyone to show I'm his, in a way. He took off my bra and sucked on my nipple, whilst playing and kneading the other. I took his hair out of his bun and played with it. He then change on to the other nipple, give the other the same attention. He then went down licked my belly button, with I thought was weird. He went to my lady spot and started sucking on that too.

"Mhmm." I moaned. He put his arms around my thighs and dug in deep. A bucket of wetness flowed out of me.

"So wet Bella, you're like a bath." He chuckled, which vibrated on my pussy. I started to grind on his mouth. He was literally eating me like he was slurping soup. The sounds just made me wetter, so I pulled in his hair.

He unzipped his pants and I got up, wanting my turn.

"No Bella lay ba-"

"No, my turn. Lay down Daddy." I smirked and he shrugged his shoulders and obeyed.
"Mommy's in town now, no more baby girl." I chuckled.

I pulled out his monster buddy and shoved as much as I could in my mouth. I don't think 3/4 got in my mouth, before I started choking. He started laughing.

"Baby girl, you can't handle daddy yet. Lay back down" he put his hands behind his back. That was a massive insult. I'll show him.

All of sudden I forced all of it at the back of my throat. He jumped up, in a sitting position. He wasn't expecting that was he. I sucked hard, forcing it up and down my throat.

"Urrrrr BELLA." He growled in pleasure. I swear I felt his dick get harder and half an inch bigger. I pulled him out my mouth and wanked him as I looked up at him.
He had a serious/pleasure/endure face on.

"Call me Mommy and I'll carry on." I said seductively.

"No." He said needingly.

"Fine then." I kissed the head of his chunky dick and stood up, heading to go in the bathroom.

"No, wait!.. M- no! I'm Daddy and your bambina and that's how it's staying. In no baby boy." He said seriously.

"Ok" I shrugged and opened then bathroom door.

"Mommy." He sighed. I knew he didn't want to, but in order to carry on we were switching rolls.
I turned around and had a grin on my face, whilst he frowned.

I carried on and then decided to get on top of him. I started riding him as he bucked his hips and slapped my ass. He turned us over and made love to me passionately. I was gripping on his back, sure that he was bleeding or scratched. My bad, but he's so--- good. Plus it not my fault his dick is in my spine and stomach.

.

An hour later we were cuddling up with each other in the bed. We were telling each other childhood stories to get to sleep. I almost felt asleep instantly, with his strong muscular arms guarding me. I felt like a baby when I was around him and I love it when he's dominant. He's practically that all the time.

|vote and comment! Thanks for reading|