{8}The next day

~|Kyliah's pov|~

I'm sure last night went a little too far. Although something did feel right about it. When he nearly took off his shirt, all oxygen struggled to run through my body. His manly glory almost made me say the lords name in vain. I did manage to hold it back by biting my lip though. Wait up! It's a new day today and I don't want nothing to do with him in that way, so I need to move on.

I got up out the most luxurious bed I've ever been in and decided to have a look through the closet. The closet seemed to be a walk through, which went on for years! I saw a pair of high waisted, ripped white jeans, a white Nike jumper and white underwear folded on top of the draw. I decided to borrow these for the day, but all I did have were shoes. I'd be fine with socks as I ain't going nowhere.

I set the clothes out on the bed and then I went to take a shower. When I was done with my personal hygiene I found some lotion and moisturised my skin. I then found a brush to use for my hair. It wasn't everything I needed to help my hair, but was good enough. I brushed out my curls and put it in a neat but messy bun, if that makes sense.

When I finished getting ready altogether I decided to grab a book from the self and make my way downstairs. If I'm living in someone else's house then surely I can act myself if they like it or not. I spent ten valuable minutes looking around to find the kitchen. When I did my mouth dropped at how big it was. No one was in here, but I still seemed lively. I wasn't sure how much people were in this house, but I was willing to cook a big breakfast for all. I opened the fridge to see it packed of food. I set all the ingredients out ready to cook, but I hear light footsteps which made me turn towards them.

"Morning!" I say in a much brighter and happier mood than I thought.

"Uh-morning miss Barent. I hope you're not about to cook for the family." The tall skinny man said.

"Why yes" I smile and he shakes his head.

"No you can't, master De'Luca wouldn't be happy and we all know what's he's like when his having a bad day." The guy sighed.

"What's he like?" I asked.

"Hold on? What's up with you?!" His eyes widened as if someone stabbed a knife in his back.

"Nothing why?" I ask.

"Because most women or 'girls' be like 'I'm in the De'Luca household'. Why ain't you doing that?" He eyed me cautiously.

"Because I ain't most women, I'm me and with me I don't care if you're rich or poor as long as you have a good heart. Anyways answer my question." I switched subjects quicker than he could get his word out.

"Well he's strict, more strict and a little more strict when it comes to the terms of doing things. He likes everything his way, no doubt about that. He can be friendly, but never lasts long. He is a gentleman but just to much of one where it can be scary. He works hard so don't get in between his home life and work life, because you might end up committing suicide. On his bad days don't interfere because you'd make it worse, and by doing that he'll take out his problems on everyone and everything. Don't say anything but I heard his also the master of revoking the bed." The guy winked and I laughed.

"It's obvious you have a little thing for him." I giggled and he blushed.

"Maybe. Anyways I'm Mark miss-"

"Call me Kyliah" I stick out a hand and he shakes it, not before long nodding.

"Well Kyliah then" he smiles.

"Who's going to make breakfast then?" I say.

"The chefs. They will be here soon." He replies.

"What do you do then?" I asked, putting the foods back in the fridge.