{20}In the office

*WARNING:SEXUAL CONTENT!*
3months later...
|kyliah's pov|

I was bored, what else was I going to do? Umm? Got it! I got up from the sofa and made my way to Mateo's office. I didn't bother knocking, I just walked in and shut the door with a smirk on my face. He was on the phone to someone as he looked up at me.

"Get me the documents by tomorrow!!" He shouted frustratedly. I came behind him and massaged his shoulders. I then sat on his lap, with my legs over the arm of the chair. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck, as the laid on his chest. I started kissing his jaw and his cheek. I started wiggling deliberately, knowing something would pop up soon. Just cue, I felt something big and hard poke my ass.

"Redmond, I've got to go. Those documents and assignments better be in my email before nine o'clock." He said in a needy way. He quickly hung up the phone, and then he cleared the desk, by pushing everything on the floor. He stood me up and then bent be over the desk roughly.

"What do you want Bella?" He spanked my ass.

"Ah!!" I screamed. Oh no, his going to make it rough for me. Last week when he took my virginity, he made everything so romantic, I actually fell for him. He didn't even put half of his dick in me, before I screamed and pleaded for him to stop. He assured me that the pain will be over and done with, within seconds. -more like a minute and a half. Yes I counted the time, because that shit was painful. He also said he's going to make love to me and not fuck me, but to me the love felt as hard as fuck! And trust me when I say I was sore for days. So me now -interrupting his work- will get fucked over his office desk. He was right about how girls hated him when they got fucked, because they were in pain for days, but they tried to chat him up for more, a week later. And it's been a week later for me too.

"I don't believe that's an answer Bella." He leaned into me, making me feel his erection pressing against my ass. I moaned softly.

"You." I smirk flirtatiously. He pulls down my track pants and pulls the string of my thong. When he let go, I swear that hurt harder than his slaps. He takes off my sweater and bra, from underneath. He grabs one of my boobs and plays with it. With the other hand, he rips off my thong and then sticks a finger in me.

"Fuck!" I shout out.

"Do you think you can handle Daddy's cock today, after last week?" He kisses my neck.

"Yes Daddy." I moan as he trusts his finger in and out quicker.

"Beg" he trusted faster.

"No!" I moan, but tried to be serious

"Alright then baby girl, just no daddy for today. But I will punish you for interfering with my work calls." He said in joking way, but anything with 'punishing' I knew he would be serious, just teasing me as well.

"Daddy, I really really want you right now, pleeeaaasssseee!" I begged as he wanted.

"What do you want me to do?" He turned me around and smirked. Teasing bastard.

"Fuck me daddy." Fuck! Wrong words, his actually going to fuck me up, so bad I won't be able to walk.

"Fuck it is." He smiled.

"Hold on. You didn't tell me I had an option." I frown. He sits me on the desk and opens my legs wide.

"I told you, what do you want me to do, and you said fuck. I was at your service, but now the pleasure is mine." He immediately, started sucking hard on my clit. He started eating me out and the sound were making were just...-like his slurping, but it weirdly turned me on. I was a moaning mess, I hope anyone who's around this part of the building, can't hear us. The funny thing is, he hadn't even started fucking me yet, but I'm here moaning out loud.

"I'm going to CUM!" I moaned. He held my ass in his arm, keeping me still.

"That's a girl, come for daddy." He carried on eating me.

I squirted hard, even seeing it fly out. He cleaned me all up with his tongue. And smiled up at me, afterwards.

"I love you Bella, but it's time to fuck you" he said 'love you' but so passionately, whereas the 'fuck you' but, so ruthlessly. He stood up and stood up too. He turned me around and bent me over the desk. I was excited, but preyed that I would be able to walk afterwards.

When I heard his zipper go down, followed by the ruffle of his pants, I got really wet again.

"Baby you're so wet, that you're dripping for daddy." He chuckled and pinched my ass.

.

"Ahhh.. Uhhh, daddddyyyy!!!" I moan, making him go faster and a lot harder. His trusts were very powerful, but they fact he goes faster is just... MY GOSH!

"That's it baby girl..say my name. Say daddy's name." He groaned.

"FUCK MATEO IM GOING TO CUM!!" I yelled/moaned, not realising how loud I was.

"Hold on!" He warned. I started grinding some, because I couldn't really hold it. My walls started to close in and Mateo dug his hand in my hips, which hurt, but I knew he didn't mean to deliberately hurt me.
"Fuck Kyliah!!" He slapped my ass as I was grinding. "Cum!" He groaned lowly and we cummed at the same time.

"Ahhhhh!!!" He leaned over me kissed my neck, bound to leave a hickey. He didn't pull out until we both came back to our senses. He pulled up his pants and was fixing his work shirt. The both of my hands were flat on the desk. I tried to get up, but I nearly fell on the floor. Luckily Mateo was there, because he grabbed me before i fell and put me over his shoulders.

"I can't go out in the hall like this." I say softly, trying to bare the pain. Well I was right about me not being able to walk.

"You're right." He put me down in his big leather chair and put back on my clothes for me, like a baby. He pecked my lips when he was done. He carried me bridal style this time, and walked to the other apartment of the house, where we stayed.

He laid me down on the bed and a tear fell down my face. He wiped it away before I could.

"What's the matter Bella?" He sat next to me and held my hand.

"I'm so fucking sore." I play with his fingers.

"I know baby girl and I'm sorry. Just choose your picks wisely next time." He kisses my forehead.

"Ok papà" I smirked, finally a nickname I have for him, even though it's shit. "I love you." Pulled him into a heartfelt hug.

"I love you to Bella, so so much that I would rather get married now and not in a few months time." He nuzzled my neck. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the fact, that the night I lost my virginity was also the night he proposed to me. I remember the night as if it was yesterday, the scene actually made me cry. He was so romantic, it actually seemed like I was getting married right then and there. People might've said we've rushed into marriage too quickly, but if you're in love and know know you're loved why not?

I kissed him and we didn't even get deep before the door started banging.

"What?!" Mat yelled.

"We've got a problem." Zillio's voice from the other side of the door, sounded worried.

"Okay, I'll sort it later." Matt said kissing me again.

"No you can't! Mr. Vondik and dad are coming around.. With Olinque." Zillio said angrily.

"Ugh!" Mateo stood up, with frustration on his face. "Thanks Zillio, I'll take over now." He said, trying not to sound pissed at her. He bent down to kiss me one last time. "I'll see you later Bella, I've got some dangerous business to sort out. I love you baby girl." He kissed my forehead, putting a smile on my face. And left. Whatever they're going through, I somehow feel like it's my fault and because of me. If I wasn't here, would all this drama still be occurring? Who is this Olinque girl and why is she trying to cause chaos in my family?

|CUT! lol Yh this chapter is finished. The book might come to a quick ending soon. Not guaranteed tho. Thnx for reading. Vote, comment and share with your friends ;p|