{39} The Wedding (part.1)

|kyliah|

"I'm sorry, but you have to keep still." One out of the three hairdressers, who was pulling at my hair, said.

"Well stop pulling so tight." I told her. I couldn't see anything, as makeup artists and hairdressers were working on my face and head at the same time. Professional manicurists were doing my nails and my toe nails as well. One of the people said I had nice feet, which I already knew. Joking, I just thanked her.

After two hours on working on my upper body, it was time to get dressed. The dress fitters helped me put on my first dress, which was a very long silk lace gown.(media: 1st dress at the top) I also wore white sweet perl lace heels, which I really liked.

When I was done and ready, I went to see what my bridesmaids looked like. They all looked so beautiful. Zillio, being my maid of honour, obviously looked first best other than me. They all had their hair up in a very neat low bun, with a curl on the side. Zillio had two curls. I only had four bridesmaids, but they were they women I cared about most. They were Zillio, Kate, Autumn and Amber (my friends since I was three).

"I think I'm going to cry, you look so beautiful Kyliah." Amber put her hand on her heart.

"Please don't, I think you're going to mess up my makeup." I laughed, not letting my tears drop. "All of you look beautiful as well" I told them.

"Kyliah ma'am, do you want to look in the mirror?" One of the staff's said and I nodded. He spun around the long length mirror and I nearly broke down when I saw myself. It took everything inside me to not cry. I looked absolutely gorgeous. My figure definitely showed in the gown, the completion of my smooth brown skin stood out in the icy bright white. I looked flawless, I looked like an angle modelling on earth. My hair was in a very neat high bun, with Dewed vines in it. I also had a white and silver diamond tiara, which was more queen-like than princess like.

"I do t think I can hold back the tears." I sob.

"come on Kyliah, you're strong, you can do it." Zillio assured me.

"Deep breaths." I compose myself.

"Excuse me ma'am, but it's time." A guy in a tux suit and hold a scroll, said.

"Ok." I breathe out "I'm scared" I breathe in "I can't do this" I breathe out again.

"Kyliah. I know you don't want me to give you a long ass speech about yourself, so if I were you get it together!" Kate jumped in.

"No, I'm ready." I get over myself.

Everyone got in their places and I heard the music start to play. The man in the tux suit gave me a big bunch of white and gold roses. The doors opened and I swear I was at the wrong wedding. Everything looked ten times better than prince William and princess Kate's, -from England-wedding. Everything was beyond perfect, but I lost track when I linked arms with Alexandro, Mateo's father. We started walking down the isle as people from both sides were in awe and crying. I smiled, trying not to let the tears out. When I saw Mateo smiling at me, I couldn't hold it anymore. I walked up the steps and instantly went over to him and kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled away quickly and wiped my tears. I gave my flowers over to Zillio as she then went over to the other bridesmaids.

"Beyond beguiling." He whispered to me. He also had watery eyes, but managed to control his tears. I blushed, so hard I'm sure he could see it even though the colour of my skin.

"Welcome everyone to the wedding of Kyliah Banks and Mateo De'Luca. Our former wed couple have their own vowls to say to each other." The minister said.

"I don't where to start." I chuckled and the audience laughed. "Mateo De'Luca, I take your hand in marriage because you are my all and my everything. The words that come out my mouth is nothing in comparison in as to how I feel towards you. If there was any words to describe our unconstitutional love, then I would use them over and over again. My devotion to you Mateo De'Luca is something no one will understand. I love how the inner you had persuaded me to love you and not just the outta you. I love the way you hold and touch me a night." My voice broke a bit a tear ran down my face and he wiped it away. "I love the way you wipe and kiss my tears away and take in my pain. You are my best friend, my soulmate and I'm glad you are willing for me. I love you beyond an affinity and beyond the heavens gates. I love the empathy we share, as if my minor problem you make into your biggest concern. You put me and your family first and that's what a real man is supposed to do -take on responsibilities and make it known to others.