{12}destined for love

|kyliah's pov|
A month later...

I felt warm light kisses all over my neck and face. I groaned, not wanting to wake up yet.

"Come on baby girl, Daddy has a surprise for you." His deep husky voice rings throughout my ears. It was soothing and filled with so much power.

"Do I have to get up?" I pout. His soft luscious lips landed on mine, and then they moved in sync.

"Yes..you..do," he said in between kisses.

I open my eyes, meeting those deep oceanic eyes. We stared lustfully at each other, whilst he came in between my legs and puts both elbows each side of me. He lowers himself down as the both of our foreheads touch. He rubs our noses together, which causes me to giggle.

"Your so beautiful bella," he kissed my lips once more, before getting up off of me. In shock, I was pulled up with him. He threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass, making it jiggle.

"Ow!" I cried out as he chuckled.

"Shush baby, the rest of the household is asleep and daddy wants to take you somewhere." He kissed my upper thigh.

"Stop calling yourself my daddy." I say as he walks out the bedroom.

"But I am your daddy. Oh and think about that time I punished you." I could hear the smile appear on his face.

|four weeks ago|

"What did I say about raising your voice at me, bella?" He said firmly.

"I don't care! Do whatever you want, but I don't care! I'm not going to sign a contract to be your fucking wife!" I shout in his face. Everything went dead silent and he didn't say anything. I started to worry and felt like I should run. His face dropped completely, turning emotionless.

In a blink of an eye, I was tossed over his shoulder as we entered that room he 'warned!' me in. He threw me on the bed and walked over to a section with a variety of belts. He picked out, what seemed to be, a black leather belt, which had soft fabric material, running down the middle. He turned to me and walked over to me.

"Strip." He said calmly. In response, I shook my head. Bad idea. He pinned me to the bed and put his hand on my clit, rubbing it. I gave up fighting a long time ago, due to the fact I couldn't compose myself. What he was doing felt so good to me. He suddenly stopped, causing me to sadden.
"Strip." He said once again, but more seriously this time and so I did. I loved my body,don't get me wrong, but no one has seen me like this accept me. What if I looked ugly and saggy to him. If I was one of those extra skinny supermodels, id be fine with flashing my body, because I won't have to worry if I'm heavy or obese. I held my boobs In my hands and closed my legs extra tight.
"Don't cover up bella, you look beautiful." He smiled, giving me confidence, but his smile faded quicker than it came.

He admired me, for at least minute or so, before he broke his glaze of my body. He licked his lips and then shook his head.

He sat on the bed and pulled me over his lap. "Do you think it's funny when you make daddy angry?" He enters a finger in me, causing me to moan.

"N-no!" I moan as he enters another.

"Good girl, and now you know the consequences right?" He teased, pumping in and out of me faster.

"Y-yes!" I a just myself to his paste.

"Yes who?"

"Yes daddy!! Ah!" I scream/moan.

He stops once again and I look up at him, seeing that he was licking off his fingers. To me it's nasty, but the pleasure he gives satisfies me enough.

He drew the belt -uh oh! I jinxed it ,about satisfaction, now his going to punish me- and before I knew it, I felt a heavy and an excruciating sting on my butt. A tear ran down my face. He laid me on my stomach on the bed, whilst he then decided to rub my ass -like a massage. He then put held my arm above my head, as he softly bit my butt cheek, which tickled slightly. He then done the ice thing again, which was pleasurable at first, but turned into unbearable pain. He whipped me about another three more times, before he forced me to cum. My body felt extremely sore and I was angry at the fact he did this to me. I can charge him for sexual assault, but I'm not a full qualified lawyer yet and if I loose this case they will think I'm too much of a liar, and will sack me.

"I'm sorry baby about any pain you're feeling, but it's called pleasurable pain. You may not realise it, but I really fallen for you. I've decided to let you go, but if you have the same feelings you can stay. However, if you're wanting to be mine, you'll be moving in with me shortly to Italy. If not, then I'll try my best to make you fall for me" he kissed my lips. I love the way his lips felt against mine. For some reason I started to feel sparks, which I wanted to held on to ever. The kiss got deeper, where our tongues fought in battle for dominance. Shortly after, he won. But instead of embracing the victory, he decided to dance with my tongue gracefully. I moaned in his mouth as his soft sweet tongue explored it.
His mobile started ringing, but he ignored it. It called three more times, which irritated me.
"You should answer it. Whosever ringing has called you more than once, so I think you should answer." I tried my absolute hardest to break away from the best kiss in the world.

"I know who it is and I don't need to, bella" he went in for another kiss, but I turned my head.
"Fine I'll answer it," he sighed. He got up off me and excused himself. I was here in this big ass room, all by myself. So I got dressed and decided to observe.

What is he doing with: chackles, chains, belts, spanking weapons, handcuffs, weird-looking machines and metallic/stripper-like clothing with spikes and all sorts. What the fuck is this?

He walked back in, seeing me sitting on the bed with my hands crossed.

"What's up with you?" He asked as if he didn't just 'punish' me ten minutes ago and that I was extremely sore.

"What is all this?" I point around the room.

"My toys. Bella I only have used them on my Ex's in the past, before I turned into a bachelor. Before my bachelor days, believe it or not, I was a possessive control freak, who was careless for love, but wanted it so bad. I punished those innocent women and for some sick reason it made me happy. I decided to fuck everything and that's when I became a ruthless bachelor. The day I met you I decided I was going to stop both worlds and be a bit more easy on people, hoping I would find love. Instead it came to me. When I 'punish' you, I try to make it as easy as possible -trying not to do the things I imagine to do to you, because I can so much worse. Bella, if I didn't love you, I would've took your virginity already and threw you out this house straight after. You would've probably told the press and I would got someone to kill you. But I've kept you in my protection, to find the people hired to kill you. Kyliah, you don't actually realise how much I love you, just sometimes I find it hard to express it in a way you desire. Please work with me Bella and stay, but if I doesn't work I'll let you go." He looked deep into my eyes, meaning every word. You could see the hope in his orbs, which shows how much he wants it. I didn't realise the tear which rolled down my face, until he kissed it away.

"..how do I know this ain't a lustrous fall over me?" I question, still lost at his speech.

"because it isn't. The answer is simple when you know how you feel. You may or may not feel it, but you will." His simple choices of words kept me love struck. 'Simple but effective' my mother used to say.

"Ok, I'll stay." I hesitated a little, but he ignored it and swung me around in his arms, causing me to laugh.
He put me doen and kissed me uncontrollably.

..PRESENCE..

And that's how I remember my punishment and how I thought about staying with him. He does everything for me, even if I don't want him to, he still does it -treating me like a queen. His mind set has changed towards different things and he seems so much happier. Everyone in the household thinks that too. He was serious when he mentioned he was destined for love and now he believes he's got it. I do love him, but I'm also scared to say or admit to it. I hope I can believe this is true love, because I'm scared if this doesn't work out, then I won't love again.

|thanks for reading! I think I should cut the chapters a bit shorter. Tell me what you think. Oh and don't forget to vote and comment xx|