{33} Church

|Mateo|

I got up around seven AM to get ready for church. Kyliah was already up before me, sorting out the kids. Normally we'll deal with them at the same time, but she said she wanted a bit of a challenge.

I showered, washed my hair, brushed my teeth and sorted out my appearance. I wore a dark blue shirt, cream pants, cream blazer and navy suede Clarks. I left my hair out, wanting Kyliah to do it. In the meantime, I put on my bronze Rolex and 12mm Bronze karat gold chain. I picked up my brown Gucci man bag and put my black Gucci sunglasses in the bag.

I went into MK's room and saw Kyliah playing with them.

"Babe they're all smiles today." She said sensing my presence. She turned around with a smile on her face, but it drops almost instantly.
"Damn papà, you looking fine. Let's skip church." She joked and I just chuckled and shook my head.

"I'll take over now, so go and get your fat ass ready otherwise I'll pound into you, making you wish you'd got ready." I smirked, thinking about it.

"Why Mateo? Just why do you have to go the next level?" She shook her head and gave me a kiss. Like I always do, I slapped her ass -making it jiggle- making cry out "ow!"

The babies were just looking up at me like 'wtf daddy'. I picked them both up and they were making the cutest baby noises.

"Daddy loves you two Mauritius and Kyndall." I kissed them.

I figured that Kyliah had already fed them, so now it's time for me to do the burping and changing diapers. I went into the special made baby's bathroom -which will last until they reach three years old- and burped them and bathed them. When I was done they were crying like crazy, well I guess it's not nice coming out a warm bath. I dried them and put them in mini robes, whilst I got them ready one at a time. I moisturised and powered their skin and went into their closest. I picked out a white and yellow spotted dress for Mauritius and a white and blue spotted dress for Kyndall. I used a baby brush to brush back their hair. I then put a white head band on the both of their heads. My girls are looking on 'Fleek!' as Kyliah says. Literally, she says it all the time and she knows it gets on my nerves, so she does it even more. However I tickle her to make her stop and she hates it.

I take the girls downstairs and see breakfast is ready and set on the table. I put the girls in their rocking chairs, so that they can play with their toys.

Abel entered the living room with a black Shirt, black ripped jeans and black fluxez. He had his earphones in, looking like a casual jock. I remember my teenage years, they were wild and I enjoyed them. But I love my family life and would never want to give up on it.

"Morning Marti." He greeted. Marti is a family nickname for be.

"Morning Abel." I responded.

I saw Zillio and Leroy enter the kitchen, hand in hand. I was shocked and knew Kyliah wouldn't like this. But to be honest, they were flirting with each other last night at supper. I tried to tell Kyliah, but she was blind to notice.

"Don't ask any questions." Zillio said right away, even though we all just minded our own business.

"Good morning to you to." I said to her.

"Oh, morning brother." She kissed Leroy's shoulder.

"Wag-warn brudda. Where mi cousin deh?" It was kinda hard understanding his fluent Jamaican accent.