Chap.2(part-2)

Mateo Pov

After she said that little speech I was in so much awe. The caramelised beauty had a sexy, but cute face if that's possible. However her body in that tight body con dress showed all her curves in the right places and had me mouthwatering. I like all types of women but I normally like them white but seeing this beauty tops all of them. She's made my pants tighten as soon as I looked at her. A woman of colour with so much beauty is more appetising than all. You could tell she wasn't used to this type of audience, but she was standing up for her friend which was brave.

Me and Alberto got up and went around the back before everyone else started clearing out. As we're at the top in the VIPs seats we needed to get out before we would get stuck in the heavy crowd.

.

An hour later everyone was in the party hall talking to the models, buying drinks and dealing or contracting each other. Me on the other hand was taken to the back with five different models. They said they wanted to talk to me but I knew where it was going, however I didn't mind at all.

"Mr. De Luca can I tell you something?" The blonde model said, coming closer to me whilst unbuttoning her floral shirt.

I was about to say yes until a smell of coco, vanilla and honey distracted me from my senses. The blonde was about to sit on my lap as the others were closing in too, but I got up and pushed them away. I walked at the back to to hear two girls laughing. There was a dark headed white girl in some sort of turquoise attire and she kept looking at me and blushed. I smirked and took a sip of my drink. The other girl had red hair and turned around gawking at me. They didn't seem to be my type but I needed to find a bird tonight. I looked down at my watch to see it was nearly early hours in the morning. As I went to lift my head up that terrific smell filled my nostrils before it quickly went away. I saw the most beautiful body figure and tone of soft skin in the world. It was her. Even though I haven't seen her front, the back of her body was good enough give me a Boner. Her booty was big and looked firm, but still thumped like an earthquake. She had a small waist, but her breasts were huge as well. She appeared to know the girls who I was looking at earlier and they all started laughing about something. The other two girls kept on looking at me and smirked, whilst I rolled my eyes having enough. I sat across from the bar and ordered a vodka. I could help but to keep my eyes off the coloured one though. She must've felt my hard gaze on her because she turned around for a second, whilst her friends were still dreaming about me, but she rolled her eyes and turned back around.

"Another one" I pushed away my glass and said to the bartender.

"Yes sir" the woman tried to say seductively, as if she thought she was getting in my pants tonight.
She put the glass on the counter and leaned over trying to show what is already exposed. Maybe my parents are right about me trying to find the one.
"So..how comes you're over here by yourself? I'm surprise women ain't throwing themselves at you" she giggled trying to make conversation.

I downed my drink before I spoke.
"They are throwing themselves at me I just don't wanted to be messing with people who has a ratchet ass just like you." She frowned and then stomped away like a child.

I smelt that smell again and looked to my right to see the camellicious seated right next to me.

"What can I get you" the man bartender asked her.

"Em.. I'm not much the drinker but can I have your blueberry cocktail?" She said shyly as if she had to ask.

She's cute.