{10}Warning!

Sexual content! I've warned you so all you ppl better not read if not into that stuff or underage!

When I appeared with handcuffs, a spanker and one of my favourite of all time belts, the shock on her face grew. No one - and I mean NO ONE- shouts at me and gets away with it.

"W-what are you going to do with me?" She asked with a slight crack in her voice.

"Well it's not what I will do, it's what will be done" I smirked.

"Please don't violate me." A tear comes down her face.
I
"No bella, just giving you a warning." I put the stuff down and sat next to her. I then cup her face and kiss her soft plump lips.

"What type of warning?" She asks, looking at the equipment in my hands.

"The one where you have to listen to everything I say, otherwise you'd get five spanks with this prickly belt." I pull the belt quickly making it whip. She jumped at the sound and I then got up. I handcuffed her hands to the poles of the bed and pulled down her jeans. Surprisingly she didn't try to kick me of any sort, she just laid there. I took off her panties and admired her perfect pussy. I went hard on the spot and no other female has made me feel like that in such a short period of time before. She was a fresh cupcake taken out the oven and let me just say she was perfect. Before I had even touched her she was soaking wet and that made my mouth water. I want to taste her sweet wetness before I had lost control. And that's what I did.

I rubbed her clit smoothly in a circle, causing her to moan. I then decided to change on to something else a minute after, so I slipped my index finger into her hole. She winced, which turned into a quick moan not long after. I pumped in and out faster and faster, making her scream stop. I finally stopped and she groan with frustration.

"Why did you stop?" She whined.

"You asked me to bella." I smiled.

"Like ten minutes ago, but I'm enjoying it now" she pouted. I leaned over and kissed her lips, adding another finger in her right hole. She was even tight around my finger, so I figured I should push it to two, which made her moan/scream in pleasure. I do wonder how Glias will fit in there though - meaning my gigantic dick. Women love me at first but they loath me when I reck their pussy, but a week later they come crying back. All they should know, is I don't go back, I move on. However that night in China I had stopped completely, I really do want to settle down before I'm thirty. Only three years, but I want to be settled by then.

"You want Daddy to carry on?" I smirked.

"Daddy?" She chuckled.

"Si, daddy. Now answer my question baby girl." I leaned back, taking my fingers out and licking them. Mmmm, her sweetness is my new drug. She tastes so sweet, so exquisite! I moaned slightly at her exotic taste that lingered on my tongue.

"Please don't stop daddy, please!" She whined.

"Daddy don't like his baby girl whining." I hold her very thick thighs.

"Sorry daddy" she smirks flirtatiously.

I lightly kiss her perl, making her whimper a little. I then chuckled. I licked all around the outside, preparing myself for my dessert. I then enter my tongue in her hole, eating out her juices. You could hear the handcuffs rattling along with her consistent moans and screams, as she was in position where she could not control the pleasurable movements I was given her.

"yes Daddy, yes!!" I moaned, putting an mischievous smile on my face. I started fingering and eating her at the same time, making her arch her back.

"To much pleasure brings enough pain." I smirk at the choices if my words.

"Daddy I-I'm about to cum!!!" She screams out to her loudest.

"No you're not" I stopped my every movement and stood up. I see the shock, anger and need for me on her beautiful face.

"W-why daddy? I need you." She emphasised on 'need'.

"Because this is where the fun starts. Well for me anyways" i grin seeing her unbearable tension between her legs.

"I can stay like this." She huffs.

I walk into the shadows, into the mini fridge. I grab a cube of ice and a vibrator. I was only using the shitty toy this once and then throwing it away, she would try to play with herself with it in the future if I'm not around to pleasure her. I don't want her using a toy to pleasure her, I want to make her happy and satisfied. However she isn't ready for my dick yet, even if I'm tempted to push myself in her. I want to make her first time special and a time where she will remember.

I went back over to her, seeing her legs are clamped tight together trying to hold back her needs of having an orgasm.

"I'm going to play a little experimenting game with you. The rules are; you can't cum -otherwise I'll spank you five times with the belt. Secondly, you can't pull on my hair otherwise I'd find a better punishment with more rules -yes I'm taking you out of the handcuffs. Thirdly, if you try to fight anything I'll spank you with my hand over five times and think of something harsh. Sexual contact isn't always pleasurable, so just obey the rules." I go over to her and unchain the handcuffs off her.

I her legs off the bed and she giggled. I decided to put the ice cube inside her pussy, wanting to see how long it would take to work. Less then ten seconds and I could see the steam coming out her hot hole. She was moaning and grabbed a handful of the sheets. Within a minute or so, the ice melted and she wanted to close her legs, but I was in between them. I added another ice cube and turned on the vibrator and put it on her clit. She was tempted on taking my hairband out and pulling on my hair, but she clenched and unclenched the sheets instead, knowing the consequences.

"Fuckkk!! I can't take it no more!ah!" She screamed. A few seconds later she started trembling.

"You're stronger than expected...CUM" I demand and she wails as she squirts. I instantly licked her juices and turned the vibrator off. I entered my tongue and fingers back inside her, before she even composes herself from that orgasm.

After nine more times of cumin, I finally decide that's enough, as she's probably sore by now. I stood up and offered her a hand, she was still clenching the sheets as if she as in pain.

"Are you ok bella?" I say calmly, coming back to my normal senses.

"No! For fuck sake Mateo, around the fifth time I said stop and I really meant it, but you carried on. I'm recked and very sore." She huffs and finally sits up.

"Bella it was your warning, just know that next time you shout at me in such a way will be a punishment. Trust me, it'll be a lot worse." I smiled wickedly thinking about her punishment.

"You've got some sort of mental psychotic problem. You may seem like some hunky looking greek god, but you're the devils spawn." She got up looking for her clothes. I threw her my robe and she tried to hold back the smile appearing on her face.

"Why are you trying to hold back a smile?" I ask, leaning against the wall.

"Because you don't deserve to see these." She bit her lips and then blew a playful kiss, with a chuckle. She seemed pretty normal but I could tell she was still tipsy.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" I ask. Her eyes trace the whole body lustfully.

"No thanks" she tries to get up but winces and sits back down. I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style. "Please put me down" she rests her head and her hands on my shoulder.

"No can do, bella?" I kiss her cheek, not before long entering her room. She was fast asleep and I rested her in the bed. I laid down with her for a bit, and put my arms around her. It felt so right as if it was a meant to be. Why was I feeling so protective and having the need of wanting her? She interlocked our fingers together and I held her tight in my chest. She was the one for me. The only problem is, I don't know how I'm going to go to sleep with a big round ass on my crouch area. I was on the brink of getting a boner and she started to move slightly, which wasn't helping my situation.

Ten minutes later, I figured how to adjust myself to her movements and then finally fell asleep with the most beautifulest woman in then.

Thnx for reading x
Vote and comment plz X