{31} Your beautiful

|Mateo|

I washed off all the blood before Kyliah come back home. There were no more witnesses or hearing about that day. I know she didn't want me to kill, but it had to be done. Now we can get on with our lives.

I heard the front door slam and footsteps stomping towards my office. The door slammed open and I saw a angry Kyliah with her hands on her hips.

"What's wrong-"

"Don't even 'Bella' me. You agreed that you wouldn't kill again, or let murder be around me. So why did you make Travis kill some dude at the gym? He wasn't even hitting on me!" She crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows.

"He was a hit man, who was planning to kidnap you. It needed to be done." I say calmly.

"Stop saying shit needs to be done! You've got a caller underground, why can't you put people in there?" She said angrily.

"Because that's for torturing people, and I've got no time at the moment to torture him." I sign more papers.

"I can't let the girls grow up in an environment with mayhem and constant deaths." She sighs and then walks out the door.

"Where you going Bella?" I asked.

"To take a shower." And then my office door slammed. Well she's angry at the fact I'm protecting her from the people who are wanting to kill her. She actually annoys me sometimes.

.

When I was done with certain bits of work, I checked on the girls and they were fast asleep with Ashbel. Ashbel is doing another work course, so he's staying here for a bit longer. Over the time, he's gotten really close with Kyliah and the kids. I know he'll be their favourite uncle. However, his twin Abel has finished his studies and is working in Europe.

I then went to our bedroom and heard Kyliah preying in the shower. I opened the bathroom door, not expecting it to be unlocked. I took off my clothing and locked the door. I slipped in the shower, she still not knowing my presence. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and she jumped.

"Sorry Bella." I kissed ear.

"Get out Mateo." She said seriously.

"No." I smirked and she frowned. I turned her around to look at me.

"I don't like you seeing me like this, just get out!" Her voice went halfway through, as tears ran down her face.

"Kyliah-"

"How can you look at me?!"

"Kyliah!"I held her by her waist.

"You know what? We're not getting married for two reasons! Firstly,I'm ugly so I'm probably going to be cheated on, or be your side bitch! Secondly, I can't live with a fucking killer, the devil! Find another way, there's always another way, just stop fucking killing!" She was crying heavily, and was about to break down on the floor of the shower, but I picked her back up and hugged her.

"Kyliah listen to me. First of all you're nowhere near ugly, you're beyond far from it. If you doubt yourself again I will have no choice but to punish you. And I'm not joking. You're my wife already, even if we haven't signed papers yet, I love you regardless. I am faithful and loyal to you, I will never cheat on you, ever, do you hear me. Secondly, I can't promise I won't kill again, but I will promise I'll try my hardest for your sake. Baby, I love you so so much that love or in love isn't the right word to describe it. Look at me and tell me you love me and you'll try and help me, if willing?" I pulled apart to look at her.

"I love you Mateo and I'm determined to help you." She looked in my eyes and said softly. I was happy, but was worried about the fact I'd stop killing, I know that would be hard, but I love her so much I'd do anything for her. And I mean anything!- within reason.

I kissed her passionately, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. The kiss got deep almost instantly. I picked her up and wrapped her thick thighs around me. I love the fact that her thighs are thicker and that she still has a drop dead figure. I put her back on the wall as I entered inside her.

"Ah!!" She moaned, as she squeezed her legs tighter together, which made me groan in pleasure. I trusted in and out of her extremely tight pussy. I held onto her waist, pounding into her roughly. She was screaming and pulling onto my hair. It kinda hurt, but at this moment of time I enjoyed it.

"I'm gonna cum!!" She bounced up and down on my cock.

"Hold it baby girl." I was nearly there.

After a load more moans, groans and screams, we climaxed at the same time.

She was pressed against the wall still, with me sucking on her neck. She was giving me light moans as she held my head. Suddenly, as I was composing myself, her walls tightened like a grip on my dick. It got tighter and tighter, making me aroused again.

"Aw, not a second time round." She bit her lip. Making me go rock hard.

"Well control your need for my cock next time." I bit her neck, making her pull my hair back. I rotated us around so that I had my back to the wall. I slapped her ass, wanting her to go faster and so she did. I held her closer to me, bucking my hips into her.

"W-w-wait stoppp! I w-wanna be bent over." She moaned. I put her down and turned her around, putting her hands on the tiled wall. I entered into her again, thrusting faster. I slapped her ass and held onto her breasts.

We cummed five minutes later. We then washed each other before getting and drying ourselves.

"Bella I'm hungry." I told her as she brushed her teeth. She just looked at me through the mirror and then spat out the toothpaste. She rinsed her mouth, before she spoke.

"Well go and get some food then." She walks past me, but I grab her from behind.

"I want something else." I mumble in her neck.

"Like?.." She trails.

"Your pu-"

Knock! Knock!

"Kyliah, you've got a visitor!" Zillio shouted.

"I'll be down in five." She unwrapped my arms and turned to me. "I love you my, handsome King." She smiled and kissed my lips. Before I could respond, she pulled away.

"I love you to, my beautiful Queen." I give her a quick slap on the ass, before brushing my teeth afterwards.

|vote and comment! Thnx for following|