{40}Arrival in Hawaii

|Kyliah|

"Bella." I feel soft kisses in my neck.

"Mhmm." I groan with my eyes still closed.

"Morning, we're in Hawaii baby and it's time to get ready and explore the beach." I hear the deepness and the excitement in Mateo's voice. I smiled and rubbed my eyes open to see Mat was on top of me.

"Morning." I smiled. "I can't remember getting off the jet." I said to myself, but thought out loud so he heard.

"I didn't want to wake you so I carried you. Anyways, if you don't get up in ten seconds, I'm going to tickle you." He smirked and I jumped up, not wanting it to go that far. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I back down, but slowly.

"What's wrong Bella?" Mateo kneeled down and grabbed my right hand.

"Just a sharp pain." I laugh it off, but he didn't seem amused.

"This is serious, let me call the PES (private emergency service)." He said dead seriously.

"Babe it's alright I promise, it's maybe just last night's jet session." I tried to give a positive smile. However, he still didn't look phased.

"Kyliah do not sugarcoat the pain you feel, I know you're trying to be strong and brave, but in this case we need to get some help and see what's wrong with you." He parted my legs, hugged me around my waist and then laid his head on my chest.

"I love you." I grinned, whilst playing with his messy hair.

"I love you too, Bella." He pulled down HIS shirt I was wearing, and then kisses my breast gently. He put his hand on the other, but I then pushed him away.

"Nuh uh, not right now. I need to get ready. Let's go and see what's up with me, and then we can go and start our Honeymoon." I smiled determinedly.

"Deal" he reached up to kiss me and then stood up and went to the balcony. I haven't seen all of the view yet, but from what I could see.. It was exotic!

My second attempt in getting up didn't hurt. I went into the bathroom and it was beautiful. However, I could say it wasn't as lavished as the bathroom at home. But it was still very beautiful and I loved the berry blue and rose gold tiles. It gave a bold/fun vibe to it. The room smelt like blueberry bubble gum and raspberries.

After doing my daily routine, I put my hair half up and half down, Ariana Grande style. I then wore, a white floral playsuit, white and gold MK sandals, black Tomford sunglasses, and a real silver oak leaf'n acorn pendant necklace. I considered on putting some makeup on, but o didn't because I felt so good and refreshed in myself, that I didn't need to cover up with makeup.

When I was done getting ready, I saw a man in a suit, sitting on the coach talking to Mateo. Both men looked at me and smiled when they felt me in their presence.

"Well Dr. Feroka, this is my magnificent wife, Kyliah. Bella, this is Dr. Feroka." He gestured towards the man. I went up to the doctor and shook his hands, which felt fairly dry. I'm sure I've got hand cream in my bag somewhere?

"Nice to meet you Doc." I smiled and sat next to Mateo on the sofa.

"Aloha darling, your beloved husband told me that you're getting abdominal pains." He assured. The fact he looks Eastern, his British was very well spoken.