{26}Surprise

After birth^
Two months later...
|kyliah|

My eyes shoot wide open, feeling an unbearable pain, to my lower stomach. I couldn't help but let out a death curdling scream. Mateo jumped out of his sleep.

"Bella what's wrong?" He asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes. I wanted to tell him, but I could talk, I just cried. I looked down to see blood on the sheets.

"No!" I cry, hoping this is it.

"Shit!" Mateo jumped out of bed and come over to my side to pick me up. I was feeling dizzy and the sounds of everything started fading.

"I'm feeling unconscious." I say faintly, still feeling the pain. How could I be bleeding when I'm due in a few days.

"No Bella, stay awake with me. You'll be alright." He takes me downstairs.
"Zillio wake up!" I hear him shout, but it was still quiet, everything was fading.

"Why do you have blo- shit! I'll get the car started and will call the others." She says and suddenly everything goes on mute and into darkness.

.

"Why ain't she waking doctor?"

"The epidural hasn't warn off yet."

"How long do you think it will take?"

"Within now and several hours. Have you thought of names for your baby girls?"

"Yes we have, but I'll wait until she awakens"

All senses hit me like lightning. I smelt the antiseptic, knowing I was in the hospital. I heard a beeping noise from a monitor, followed by a baby's cry. I felt a warm touch on my hand, knowing it was Mateo's hand, so I squeezed. My eyes flutter open and I see Zillio holding a baby with a grin on her face, and Mateo holding a baby also grinning ear to ear.

"What happened?" I say faintly.

"Mommy you're awake!" Zillio come up to me. I let go of Mateo's hand, whilst Zillio passed me the most beautifulest baby girl in the world. She was fair skinned, with big blue eyes, which was staring at me curiously. My heart sank in pure love and I felt it! I felt the bond!! She also had masses of loose brown hair everywhere. I kissed her forehand and smiled up at Mateo.

"Chao mommy. Here's our other daughter." He kissed my head and then swopped babies. She was identical to her sister, but had darker hair, but not by a lot. She looked up at me and I kissed her forehead. She then started crying.

"She's hungry, where's the doctor?" I said knowingly. Our other daughter started crying, straight after.

"He said maybe try breastfeeding if you want. If they like it, do it for three weeks at least, so they can get all the natural vitamins, which helps their growth. After that you can change onto powered milk if you're not comfortable anymore, however they may not like it." Mateo said. He had a sort glow about him, I don't know why though.

"Ok I'll try." I tried it with both girls but they wasn't so keen. Zillio went to call a doctor for the other milk.
"So what happened?" I asked Mateo.

"You felt dizzy and passed out. You lost three and a half litres of blood. Had an emergency caesarian and was still out for an hour. I help deliver our babies and cried. I then cried again when your heart beat slowed down, but it picked up its paste again and they said you'll be waking up any time soon, and so I waited." He smiled.

"Excuse me, but here are the two bottles for your children. Have you decided on names?" A doctor said.

"Yes." I said smiling. "Mauritius (as in the island) and..." I trailed off for Mateo to choice his name for our other daughter.

"And.. Kyndall." He tells the doctor. The doctor writes down tags for the both of them.

"They both have beautiful names. MK, after their parents" he chuckles to himself. I named Mauritius, after the first two letters of Mateo's name. As he named Kyndall, with the first two letters of my name. To me it was cute, but I was still in shock though.

Mauritius wrapped her tiny fingers around my pinkie, with her eyes shut.

"Doctor she's not taking it." Mateo looked worried.

"Well she isn't hungry, just rock her and she may fall asleep." My motherly instincts kick in. However, in high school I did do a bit of baby sitting to earn my keep.

He did as I said, and she fell asleep.

"Naturals. Not all parents are perfectionists with their first borns, but you fed them correctly, as well as putting them to sleep." The doctor smiled and write something on the board.

"Hello De'Luca family. I'm your advising nurse, so if you're not sure on anything, don't be afraid to ask. For now though, is it ok if I check the twins. Just their heart rate and breathing and stuff." She smiled.

"Yeah sure." I said. I handed her Mauritius and she puts her on a baby changing table.

"How much did they both weigh?" I asked Mateo, who had my hand to mouth.

"Mauritius weighed 6 Pounds and 7 Oz, whilst Kyndall weighed 6 Pounds and 5 Oz." I'm surprised he knew which one was which, however you are supposed to know which child is which when you're the parent.

"How do you know which is which?" I asked him anyways.

"The hair colour and who I met first, which was Mauritius." He kissed the back of my hand.

"They have your eyes and ears." I giggle, feeling a pain in my stomach.

"They have your lips and nose." He reached over and kissed my nose.

"I love you Mateo and I'm proud that our children our healthy and strong" I wiped the tear, which hadn't quite fallen yet.

"I love you to mommy and I feel the same way. I can't really call you baby girl anymore, more like my queen and mommy. And you know what that means?" He winked.

"What?" I rolled my eyes painfully.

"You've gonna have to take lead role in bed, not all the time but some of the time." He smirked and I shook my head.

"Far from it. We're not having sex until the girls are at least five or maybe ten.and definitely no my children" I say part serious.

"Yeah whatever. In a few months or matter of weeks, you'll be screaming Daddy again. Plus we'll have as much children as we can take. The big family is the best" He chuckled.

"Ooo! I didn't know you two got freaky in bed, I thought it was the same old boring, lifeless sex life." Zillio said out of nowhere.

"I forgot you were still there." I chuckled, causing my tummy to hurt a lot. -yes I say tummy still, so what.

"Take it easy, your stitches." Mateo sat on bed, nuzzling my neck. I love it when he does this.

"Mmmhmm." I replied. I turned my head and kissed his lips. "I'm going to get some sleep, it's six in the morning and I'm so darn tired." I kissed him once more before he got off the bed. Surprisingly, he was quieter than I expected. To be Honest, this feels so quick and so real. It feels like yesterday when I met the douche in China, who was actually a strict private billionaire.

~worst chapter ever! -in my opinion. However you may like it. If so vote and comment! Thnx for reading~